Ch- f i f t y t w o

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

He lead the way away from all the reports and photographers.

Why the fuck was he here and why did he bring Zara. He fucking lost her to ,oh how he was going to hear about that one. He's lucky she found me and not some creep.

He stopped at some couches in that were away from the public eye but had a few workers walking around.

"Here little bee stay here okay" he handed her his phone as she sat on one of the couches.

He pulled my crossed arms a little ways away so she couldn't hear us.

"Erich why the hell are you here. And why the fuck is Zara here with you, you lost her and your lucky she found me. What if some creep decided to take her" I scolded him.

"I know I'm sorry I looked down for one second and she was gone. I had a literal fucking heart attack looking for her, you don't think I didn't think about who or what could take her." He said calmly not really trying to start a fight over her.

"Okay, now again! Why are you even here" I calmed down taking a deep breath.

I felt horrible having to leave Steven, for fuck sakes I was his date and I'm off dealing with my sort of not really boyfriend.

"Okay please just listen, and I mean it don't talk till I'm done" he ordered "okay I'm listening". He took my hands in his staring into my eyes.

"I couldn't wait for you to get back to say that love so fucking much, honestly to much for anyone to ever understand. The three years we were apart where fucking hell, it felt like an eternity without you with me.

You say I fucked up your sex life well you fucked up my life. I hated you for leaving me, especially when you didn't even say bye. I tried so fucking hard to move on and find someone new or even just to fuck but you were always in my head.

I compared every girl I slept with and talk to, to you. Because your perfect for me and you make me smile and laugh. I want to come home to you, spend my life with you.

I flew out here one cause Zara hyped me up to..." I laughed wiping the tear that slipped out.

"... and two because I love you, and I don't want anyone else but you. I couldn't stand the thought of you being here with him and you slipping away. Again. I can't lose you I want you to be mine and mine only cause your the only one for me. So Tori Robertson will you be mine, again"

"Fuck Erich look at what you did" I chuckled wiping another tear making him smile and chuckle.

I loved him so fucking much it hurt, I knew he was the one I wanted to marry and have kids with. I wanted wake up and go to sleep in the same bed every night.

There was no one else for me but Erich Blunt.

I took a deep breath collecting my tears he made, fucking ass hole making me cry.

I cup his face bitting my lip "Erich, baby" I look up into his gorgeous eyes that alway make me melt.

"Yes" he breathed out putting his hands on my hips giving them a light squeeze.

"I love you too, and this is all very cute and I love you even more for it but I hope you know that it is and will always be you. No one could ever and I mean ever take me away from you, I made the mistake of leaving you once and I'm not making it again."

"Good"

He smiled and pulled me into a kiss, not aggressive or hungry but full of lust and passion. Saying that this was forever and no one could take this away from us.

I kissed him back then broke the kiss "so will you be mine" he smirked resting our foreheads together.

I playfully rolled my eyes " yes Mr. Blunt I'm yours and only yours"I gave him another kiss.

"I like that Mr. Blunt"

"So are you guys like mommy and daddy now" Zara was staring at us with his phone in her lap.

We laughed walking over to her hand in hand "yes Z we are together now" I picked her up placing her on my hip.

"Good because mommy and daddy keep talking about how you two were made for each other" how the hell did she talk so good for a three year old.

"Oh they do now" I raised an eyebrow at the both of them.

"Now, I'll let you and watch the premier but after we're going home" Erich wrapped his hand around my back placing it ok Z's back rubbing it slowly.

"Thank you" he gave me one last kiss as I handed him Z. "Also happy birthday baby" he winked at me.

A/N~ ahhh there back together <3