Ch- t w e n t y s e v e n

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

Erich told me to start this Friday. Why Friday, no clue.

Bri was really excited that we would be working together. And saves me time since we can drive together.

I squint my eyes as the light from my window shines in brighter than my liking. I roll over picking up my phone checking it before I get ready.

I see a text from Erich saying 'Get here before nine like we talked about, come to my office'

I throw my feet out of bed letting my body follow. I wipe the sleep off my eyes as I walk into the kitchen getting hit hard with the smell of breakfast.

"Morning cutie" Bri slides me a cup of coffee which I gladly take. At the Lazy bear I ninety nine percent of the time worked night shifts so waking up this early is different.

"Good morning, i'm going to shower then i'll be ready" I blow the steam as she nods taking a bite of toast with a bunch of things piled on top of it.

I let the warm water run down my back and on my face waking me up more.

After I do my hair and makeup, simple. Straight hair and just mascara.

I pulled on my mom jeans and a white tank with a red plaid shirt which I left open. I grabbed my purse filled with wallet, keys, gum, and I think a tiny bottle of whiskey.

"Okay ready" I call out making Bri stand up from the couch "love the fit, ready to go be your boyfriend's assistant" she pursed her lips as we walked out the door.

"Eww don't put it that way please" I pleaded.

I didn't like that I was going to be working for him. But I needed the money for collage and other thing, and this paid good money.

I made it very clear that I didn't want any special treatment from him cause I know how he is.

I just hoped he wouldn't try and fuck me every day on his desk. Cause I know if he could, he would.

"Okay so all the girls there are bitches and will judge you cause they want Erich so just ignore them and be your bad bitch self" she gave me a tiny kind of pep talk as we sat at a red light.

"I figured that much" I shrugged.

When I was there to borrow money from Bri I could feel all there eyes on me and even more when Erich decided to be dominant in front of everyone.

"Okay ready for your first day" she squealed with a smile on her face. "I guess" I sigh stepping out of the car.

"Ahh there's my girl" Erich walked around his desk as I walked in his office. "Morning handsome" I give him a kiss.

"Okay but we can't be all this while we work" i exclaim making him roll his eyes.

"We'll see" he removed his arms from around my neck sitting back down behind his desk as I sit in front.

"Okay so as my assistant you will give me my schedule for the week, arrange meetings for me, get my things I need, and anything else I need you to do" he smirked at the last part.

"Yeah sure seems simple enough" I shrug.

He reached for my hand pulling me up to follow him out the door.

"Hey everyone! This is Tori my new assistant, if anyone one of you messes with her or tries to pull any shit your fired without a second thought, got it" he yelled out.