Ch- t h i r t y o n e

A/N please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

"I guess, your not giving me much of an option" she purses her lips and continues to make the potatoes.

Option?, she could have said no.

"I wanted to say i'm sorry for yelling at you about Emit, he told me he did that on his own and you had no part in it-" I say bluntly as she nods along.

"-But, i'm not sorry for yelling at you for anything beyond that. I meant everything I said" I wasn't going to apologize for anything but Emit. She might get upset about that but she should be.

"I see you brought Erich care to tell me why" her gaze focused on the food.

"He's my boyfriend"

"Well, that's nice" she said with a disapproval tone. I scoff and shake my head "what's wrong with that"

"No wait let me guess, you don't like him. You only liked him at my birthday cause who knows why but now that we're happy and shit you don't approve cause you didn't set us up" I snap with a fake smile on.

" He's not right for you, plus you barely know him" she scolded making me roll my eyes "How do you know who's right for me or not and I know who he is. What do you want like a background test on him just for you"

"Yes that would be nice actually" she sneered making me yell out "Holy shit your crazy, if Lucy wasn't here and dad wasn't coming I would leave"

"Maybe you should, she doesn't need you around so she can turn out like you" she finally looking at me with no love or care in her eyes. It was like looking at a stranger.

"That's not for you to decide" I point out and walk away leaving her in the kitchen. I hear her let out a sigh as I pulled on my shoes walking out to the garden.

I see them sitting on at the back patio she stood up as she saw me walk over.

"I'm going to fucking kill her" I let out a laugh as anger boiled up in me.

She grabbed my forearms as Erich stood to the side of us. "Bad" she frowned her eyebrows.

"Destroyed" she sighed pulling me into a hug.

I would have left her and her bullshit the minute I left that kitchen. But I came here to spend time with my family and that's what i'm going to do. I'm going to spend time with my sister and Father, when he gets here.

I'm not going to let her get to me and make me feel bad just because she couldn't pick out who I dated. Her words about Lucy turning out like me cut deep. Deeper than they show.

I didn't want her to turn out like me either. And I always wanted her to be better than I was and am. I know she will but still.

"The only reason why i'm still staying here is cause I want to see dad and spend time with you" I exclaimed making her look down at our feet "umm dad's bringing his family like all five of them"

"Perfect more people I can talk to so I can ignore mom, but five thought there was only four of them?"

"Yeah his daughter is bringing her boyfriend" I shrugged an okay and she left to go in the house.

I sighed sitting down on Erich's lap his hands snaked around me making sure I couldn't move. I felt ten times better being in his arms. "Are you okay" he mumbled kissing the side of my head.

"Yeah, it's like living at home again" I chuckled cozying up into his chest.

Me and mom fought more than three a week when I lived here and it got worse when my dad left. She blamed half of her problems on me and then would shove guys my way.