Ch- t h i r t y t h r e e

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

It was about nine in the morning, I was sitting on the back patio watching the sun peak over the trees while drinking my morning coffee.

It was a bit cold but nothing I couldn't handle, I was alone with my thoughts which made me feel a bit at peace.

I've come to terms with him being here, he isn't forgiven of course but what happened, happened and I can either dwell on the past or move on.

I heard the back door swing open making me look behind me to see who was joining me. Erich.

He was in his grey sweats and one of my favorite hoodies he owns, I scooted over on the large chair as he sat down laying a blanket over us. I cuddled into his chest as his arm wrapped around me neck drawing shapes on my arm.

"You left me" he pouted.

"Sorry, I just wanted to watch the sun" I shrugged as he kissed the top of my head.

"What shall we do today" I thought of what this little town had to do which wasn't much. It was a nice day outside and the perfect thing popped in my mind.

"I'm going to take you to the waterfall" I looked up at him as he muttered and okay standing up. He held his hand out which I took gladly.

I was in sweats and one of his hoodies, I ran inside grabbing my old car keys "Breakfast first" I jingled the keys.

"But won't they be making some?"

"Yes, but only Lucy and maybe my dad will only notice we are gone" I shrugged dragging him to the car.

"Holy shit, is that Tori Robertson!?" I looked to who ever just called out my name when we walked into the familiar dinner.

Chase and Iz.

They were my best friends in high school but as they all say after you graduate you lose touch which is what really happened.

Chase was talk and slim almost like Erich but he had red hair and brown eyes and Iz was short with curly hair and big boobs.

"Chase! Iz!" I ran up to them embracing them in a big group hug "Still going out in sweats I see" Iz pointed out making me laugh.

"Would I be Tori with out my sweats"

"Nope" they both said in union.

I felt Erich come up to my side as I grasped onto his arm "This is-"

"Erich Blunt!?" Iz cut me off "Yes, and my boyfriend" I finished making both their jaws drop.

We joined them for breakfast and Erich got along with them really well, that made me happy that he wasn't all territorial since Chase had a dick. And in his words ' Anything with a penis wants to fuck you'

"So what was this one like in high school" I look down sheepishly as I thought about my high school years. Which consisted of parties, drinking, friends, and a enough school so that I would pass.

"Three simple words Drinking, Parties, and fun" Chase mixed around the food on his plate. "Yep, one time she-" I cut her off before she could expose me.

"I think that's enough talking about high school" we all laughed.

We talked some more and I found out that Iz and Chase were starting a clothing business. I said my goodbyes and promised to talk with them more which I really wanted to do.

It was a little past noon as we pulled back into the place I used to call home. "Lucy" I yelled as we slipped our shoes off. She ran down stairs nearly falling.