Ch- e i g h t

A/n~ please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

I sit up in his really fucking comfy bed thinking about what I should do. So embracing he went down on me then I just passed out. I blame it on the alcohol, even though by the end of that i'm pretty sure it had almost worn off. 

I look back over at the sleeping blond next to me. He looked to peaceful, his lips parted slightly as he let't out tiny snores. 

Should I try to sneak out with the chance of getting caught and looking stupid, or wait for him to wake up and hope he doesn't want to talk about. 

It's not that I regret it, I loved every moment of it. of what I could remember of it, the memory was still a bit fuzzy. A lump forms in my throat as he shifts facing me now, well there goes my first option. 

"Morning" his voice was ruff and deep, a tiny heart beat grew in between my legs. "Morning" I sigh out not knowing what to do. I had hooked up with a good amount of guys and everything was good the next morning, no awkwardness I or they would just get up and leave. 

But Erich he made me feel different I wasn't falling for him, I don't fall for people. He made me feel different in every way but that, the way we would tease each other with our eyes or our newly found game. 

"I have to go" I mutter swinging one leg off the bed, "Or you could stay" he said unsure of the words spilling out of his mouth. "And do what?" a sudden burst of desire to see where this could go washed over me. 

"Whatever you want, or I could make breakfast" his eyes still closed but slowly opened looking up at me half way sitting on the bed. A smirk grew on his face "I'll make breakfast" he rolled over to get up. 

"No it's fine i'll-" he cut me off "Nope breakfast" I stood up walking to the end of his bed before he stepped in front of me. "Erich really i'm f-" he cut me off once more but this time he placed his hands on my hips pulling me in. 

"Tori I said i'm making fucking breakfast so that's what i'm doing" he said our faces only inches apart "Go ahead make breakfast but I won't be here to eat it" I smirked making him narrow his eyes at me. 

One of his hands shot up to my neck wrapping his fingers around it not blocking my air but still applying pressure, my breath hitched as there was a sudden change in his eyes. 

"You need to learn how to fucking listen" he spat gripping a bit tighter "Got it" our faces only millimeter apart now, I nod bitting my lip. I couldn't help it he was turning me on by his dominance. 

"Good girl" he smirked and threw my over his shoulder, I giggled and didn't even try to fight it cause I knew he wouldn't budge. 

He sat me down in a chair at a bar in the kitchen, I sighed making myself more comfy in the chair. "How do eggs sound" he sounded as if whatever I said he would still make it. 

"Fine" I mumble as my head started to pound once more, I guess he noticed since a bottle of Avid came crashing in front of me. The sound of all the pills shifting in the plastic container was pure pain to my ears. 

"Thanks, coffee?" he pointed towards his maker which was next to a huge ass expresso machine. It was very nice in his house I didn't really look at it last night, I mean what did I expect a shack. This was Erich blunt after all. 

It was weird on how comfortable I was being around someone who I once would have freaked the fuck out over the though of maybe meeting him. 

I look around his kitchen for some mugs or anything to pour the hang over helper inside of. I get on my tippy toes looking up high for anything. I hear a snicker behind me so I plop flat foot again and spin to face the cook of the morning. 

His eyes look me up and down as he undressed me with his eyes holding his bottom lip between his teeth. "Wanna tell me where your cups are" I say in a sarcastic tone "No I like seeing you on your tippy toes" It takes me a second to process what he meant. 

I look down to see me in just me panties and assuming his black shirt which stopped right below my ass. 

"Like what you see" I tease leaning on my elbows on the island. He mixed the eggs a bit then looked back at me from across the way with a smirk. "Very much". 

I roll my eyes and find the cups just in time as the eggs and toast were done. Once we finish up we sat in silence for a second. 

"What are you playing at?" I look over at him as he sipped on his coffee "What do you mean by that" he scooted closer. 

He knew what I meant, why didn't he let me leave this morning. I have a feeling he was not one to be a bed and breakfast to his ladies of the night, I wanted to go but he wanted me to stay. I didn't mind staying, but why?

"Why didn't you let me leave the morning" I raise my eyebrows "cause were friends right? I take care of my friends" our knees now touching. 

"I don't think friends do what ever the hell happened last night or carry them down stairs" I tease "Your right they don't only the ones with benefits do" his voice rang like he knew just what to say and how to say it. 

"What makes you think your so special?" I didn't even know that myself. I pick up my coffee taking a slow and long sip. 

"Cause only someone special can make your legs shake" he smirked and I about choked on the hot liquid. I scoff "They were barely shaking" I roll my eyes "Maybe this time but you were also so tired so after you knocked out" this time?

"Okay first, I was buzzed and tired before that activity and second what makes you think there will be a next time" I say looking him up and down. Damn he was gorgeous, his hair still slightly messy with bed head and his chest, just his skin in general looked so soft. 

He stood up making me tilt my head back a tad to look up at his towering figure. His arms scoop me up lifting me from my warm seat, he sat back down me on his lap as his arms wrapped around me. 

His chest was warm to the touch and his hair was soft but tangled. My arm around his neck and in his hair for support. My body was in full control as my mind lost all control. 

I felt his hot breath on the side of my neck "I know there will be a next time" he whispered making the hair on the back of my neck stand. My breathing became uneven and I could basically feel the smirk on my neck. 

"I'll take you home" he pulled away and I cleared my throat climbing off of him. 

I sat in his car with a dead phone and my clothes from last night folded on my lap, he gave me a pair of sweats to wear. Well forced me to wear I was going to change but he said 'those look to uncomfortable' then threw the sweats at my face. 

As he pulled in front of my apartment complex I got out and leaned in on the open window. "Thanks" I smile "anytime, see you soon Tori" he smirked making me roll my eyes. "Maybe"

I dreaded walking up to my loft door. I didn't want to be faced with the question waiting for me on the other side of the door. Cause in all honesty I didn't even know what happened.