Ch- f o u r

A/n Please vote and comment :)

{ Toris POV }

"Mom it's nothing big ,it's just dinner" I sigh over the phone. My birthday was in one week and she wanted to come down for a bit. I don't mind as long as she doesn't try to set me up but there's no promises there. 

"Why not let's go party you're turning  twenty three!" she exclaimed. I groaned I hated my birthday after I turned twenty one. I don't want to get older. 

"It's final. I just want a nice SIMPLE dinner with some friends and you if you're still coming"

"Of course i'm still coming I miss my little baby so much" she says in a baby voice. 

"Okay talk to you later love you, byeee"

I hung up. 

I belly flop on the couch next to Bri and let out a huge muffled groan. "This year i'm throwing you a little party" she states. I pop my head up giving her a death glare. 

"No your not" I demanded "Yes I am. You only turn twenty three once and we're going to party- kind of" she stands up and claps her hands. 

"Bri please I don't want to do anything this year" I plead "Nonsense, nothing big I promise just a few friends" and with that she strutted to her room for the night. 

Josh: Hey you called in sick today, you good?

Me: yeah just wasn't feeling it today sorry

Josh: No your good if your feeling better want to get some food?

I haven't eat dinner tonight and what's the harm in having dinner with him. Just as friends. 

Me: Sure why not?

Josh: Cool pick you up in 30?

Me: k.

I love free food it's the best kind of food out there. 

"No I didn't forget to put the wet floor sign up it was the new girl I swear" I laugh as we walk down the cool street after dinner. 

We just went to a simple pizza joint. Again it was delicious but it tasted even better since it was free. 

"Sure what you ever you say" he smirked and chuckled. I playfully punch his arm and scoff. 

"Tori?" I turn around to see who the hell just called my name. But I knew before, fuck I would know that voice any where. 

"Oh hey Erich" I walk up to him Josh right behind me." What are you doing out here?" he asked staring at Josh. 

"Josh took me to dinner, you remember him from when you came over the other night" I say like it was no big deal, cause it wasn't. Then the memory of the slight maybe, I don't really know, Jealousy I saw in Erich. 

"Hi i'm Josh we didn't formally meet" he stepped up and held his hand out. Erich eyed it for a moment then hesitantly shook it. "Uh Erich Blunt" he looked uncomfortable almost. 

" Love your work" he said which Erich just nodded. "Well i'll see you around?" Erich finally looks at me. 

"Yeah hey can I get your number" I nod and type it into his phone I wave and walk away with Josh. I could feel his stare in my back and it took all my strength not to look back. 

By the time we get to my apartment only a few words had been shared. "Hey so what's up with Erich" this took me by surprise. 

"Nothing really we're just i guess you could say friends I don't know" I shrug and say goodnight. 

As I was on my computer really thinking about the whole fashion designer idea my phone dinged. 

Unknown: Hey  

Me: who is this?

Unknown: who is this?

Me: I asked first.

Unknown: fair point

Me: well...

Unknown: Erich

Me: Oh hi

Erich: You know what my name in your phone should be?

Me: what

Erich: Daddy ;)

Me: Ha i'll pass

Erich: what ever you say princess

I tossed my phone beside me done with what ever that was. 

Was he flirting with me? and did he just tell me to call him daddy, I mean he was not gonna lie but at the same time no.

I still think he's hot as fuck and all but now that we're actually hanging out it almost felt weird for him to flirt with me. now key word almost. I was ,I guess you could say a fan girl at first but since i've hung out with him a few times he feels almost like any other person.

Almost. 

~~

{ Erichs POV }

I haven't seen her in a week and i'm kind of going crazy. I need her, not in a love type way in a I want to fuck the shit out of you way. But I just seem to not be able to take control which was weird I loved being in control and I always got what I wanted. But Tori I didn't know how to get.

The game launched in five days and we just needed to fix one design. "Bri have you fixed it yet?" I scolded her. I am very stressed out at the moment. 

"No I will do it in a bit I have to get something for it" she rolled her eyes. No one is allowed to roll there eye's at me but Bri she's a bitch and I like it so I let it slide. 

"Ahh there it is" she stops picking at her nails and walked to the front of the office. What the hell was she getting?

But then I saw her, she was wearing a black long sleeve with a polkadot dress. God her legs were amazing, I hadn't talked to her since I texted her. 

"What are you doing here?" I sneered walking up to them. She left me on fucking read for a week and then thinks she can just walk into my building. She was probably off with her boyfriend Josh. 

But why should I care she's not mine, but I want her to be. No shut the fuck up. 

"Well ass wipe I'm giving you the very last thing you need to complete your game" she smirked.

"Okay? well I won't hold you long have fun with mom till I get home" Bri buts in killing the tension. 

"I fucking swear if she brought a guy with her i'm putting her ass back on the plane" she rolled her beautiful eyes. 

"Ha if she does maybe you won't have to spend your birthday night alone" she nudged her ribs and they both giggled. 

As she left Bri turned to me " I don't know what the fuck that was but it's her birthday Sunday and i'm throwing a little party you and Matt should come" she says then walks off. 

Her birthday was this Sunday? maybe I will go and make her night special.

" Emily" I yell grabbing her attention from her computer screen " Yes mister Blunt?" 

"My office now"I demand and she stood up with a smirk.

When we get to my office she drops down in front of me and starts un buckling my belt. I close my eyes trying to enjoy what was about to happen but she wouldn't leave my head. 

"Stop" I mutter but she went on with my belt. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her up " I said stop" I spat, "But you-" I cut her off by grabbing her by the throat she gasped in shock. 

"You listen to me. Now get the fuck out of my sight" I left her go and she runs out of the room. 

I sit down and put my head in my hands "Fucking hell" I groan in frustration. This was all Tori's fucking fault and she's gonna pay.