Ch- s i x t e e n

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

As I sat in the crowed waiting for Erich to start. My mind foggy with thoughts.

Erich Blunt doesn't date, everyone knows that. Literally there were interviews and articles on how he didn't date.

And that's okay cause I don't date so whatever this was could work for a little. I hope.

I like being around him and having his touch on my skin. But that's just the lust talking, I'm sure of it.

"Hello Los Angles" Erich come on the speaker as he walked onto the stage. I and everyone else erupts in claps and yelps.

I feel a smile creep on my face as he looks my way giving me a wink.

He went on with his speech and answering questions interviewers asked.

Every now and then he would glance my way making a small smile pull on his lips, the lady pulled me out as it ended.

"Erich will meet you at dinner, he has some things to do" I nod not fighting the task of going to dinner. I was starving I just realized I hadn't eaten all day.

We arrive to this high class bar filled with many men in expressive suits and business deals happening in every corner.

"Hey" Matt slid into the booth on the other side of me. The other people that came with is were either at a different table or went back to the hotel.

"Hi" I put my phone down looking up at him. "So how'd you like it" he scanned the menu "good kind of boring" I laugh as he joined into my laughter.

"What are you two laughing about" Erich slides on the other side of me but gets closer. "Nothing much" I send a knowing look to Matt who smiled and looked down.

I suddenly feel a bit uneasy and the thought the stupid old lady told me emerges in my mind. But what would she know about him, by the he talked to them he didn't open up to them about his feeling or shit.

Breathing started to become harder for some odd fucking reason. "I'm going to the bathroom, want me to get drinks while I'm up" I lightly shove Erich telling him to let me out.

"Just climb over" he smirked "Matt move" he shuffled out letting out "text me what you want" I make my way to the restroom.

I walk in turning the water on, I take a deep breath and splash some water on the back of my neck. "It's not true" I mumble to myself.

Why was this making me so nerves, shit like this never gets to me. Maybe it's cause I like what we have going on, or what we are maybe starting to have. Which is just sex.

I look at myself in the mirror collecting myself and walking out. I look to see what the guys want and walking up to the bar.

{ Erich's POV }

Fuck I couldn't stop looking at her while I was on stage. She looked perfect just sitting there, I wanted to touch her but not in a sexual way.

Okay well kind of yes.

But just to feel her and know she was really with me. I sound dumb as fuck, what the hell is coming over me.

I don't like girls, I never had. Not in that way!

I just saw them as hot ,fucked them a few times maybe if I liked how they were in bed, but that was it.

She made me feel so much more. And I have not the slightest clue on what the fuck to do.

"Hey who's that" Matt points to the bar where she was talking to some guy, to close if I might add.

"I don't fucking know" I spat standing up and making my way over there. I couldn't make it obvious that I was mad she was talking to who ever this was.

I mean I wasn't, I just wanted to make sure she was okay. As a friend.

"No I was thinking of fashion school but I don't know" her voice came in range, fashion school. I didn't know she was into fashion?

"Honestly that fits you. You used to always fix my outfits when we were together and I learned some tips from you. Thank you by the way" they laughed in union.

"Anyti-"

"Hey need help with the drinks" I come up and put my hand on the small of her back. "Oh hey, uh sure" she looked down sheepishly.

"Steven this is my friend Erich Blunt" he half smiles and sticks his hand out. I take it making sure it was nice and firm.

So this was the guy with the so called big house. This dude definitely doesn't have a bigger dick then me.

I looked so much better then this. Boy. So it didn't matter but there was a weird feeling in me.

"I should get going" he picked his drink off the bar smiling as he looked at her.

"It was nice taking, we should get together some time for like lunch or something"

"Yeah just text me" she bit down her bottom lip as he turned walking back to whatever hole to came from.

"So... did he make you scream like I did" i sneered I her ear squeezing her hip "cause from what I remember before me you had never been fucked so hard to at your legs shook" I nibbled on her ear lobe needing a reaction.

She scoffed and pushed my hand away from her hip "stop being so insecure Erich, it's not attractive" she slide her finger from one shoulder to the other as she walked past me.

God she was such a fucking tease.