Ch- t w e n t y s i x

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Erich's POV }

"Hey that's mine you have the same thing right there" I exclaim as she stole a fork full of chow mein shoving it into her mouth with a cheeky grin.

"Yeah but your's taste better" she shrugged bitting her lip trying to contain her smile. "Well that sucks cause it's mine".

We sat in the living room as a movie played in the background it was about twelve already. "where are you going" I fail to pull her back down next to me as she leaned further away fixing her shorts walking around the couch.

"I'm very thirsty I hope your overly priced water bottles satisfies me" she teased in a dramatic tone making me chuckle.

"Only the best" I continue the joke, I really did by really fucking expensive water.

She turned on a scary movie and relaxed into me laying between my legs as my arms wrapped around her neck resting on her stomach.

"You wanna hear some crazy shit"I mumbled into the top of her head as she hummed in response.

"Matt got Cindy pregnant" she shot up out of my arms turing her torso to look at me with wide eyes.

"I don't know what the fuck that is but Matt got her pregnant!?"

I nodded making her huff in amusement and lay back down on me.

"Cindy was the blond flight attendant, guess it happened when we came back" I shrugged "makes sense, he looked guilty when I came back" I saw her bite her lip thinking for a moment.

"Did you sleep with her?"

"Yeah a few times" I admit "jealous?" I tease making her scoff.

"No, why would I be" she shrugged. I leaned down reaching her neck placing soft kisses. She giggled and pulled away looking up at me.

She kissed me flipping her body so our fronts were pressed against each other. My hands moved down to her ass giving it a squeeze making her moan.

I slip my tongue in her mouth fighting with her and of course I won. I don't know why she tries anymore.

"You know what I want" she whispered against my lips "what would that be" I kiss her again.

She bit her bottom lip looking at me with with pure eyes. "Cookies" she giggles pushing up off of me making me groan but laugh.

"Cookies?"

"Yep, do you have things to make them" she narrowed her eyes at me as I sat up fixing my hair.

"Make them!?" I exclaim standing up pulling her in my the waist "Yep" she popped the 'p'

"No sorry baby" I fake pouted resting our foreheads together "how about we go get them" I suggested making her smile. I would do anything to make her smile.

"Perfect Idea" she skipped off to my room as I followed.

She threw on one of my sweatshirts and her sweats as I did the same. She looked so cute basically drowning in my sweatshirt.

"Would CVS be open at one" I asked as we jumped in my car buckling up.

"Yeah the one next to your work is twenty four hours" she looked up from her phone with google opened. I nodded placing my hand on her thigh.

The windows where rolled down making her hair fly everywhere. I looked over as she rested her head on her arm looking out the window at the city lights.