Ch- n i n e t e e n

A/N~ Please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

"Are you almost ready?" Erich called out from the room as I stood in the bathroom doing some final touches on my look.

I smoothed down my red satin dress which brushed the floor barely with my black strappy heals.

I did really simple make up nothing big on the eyes but did my eye brows. I couldn't find a lip stick color that I liked to go with the dress so I just applied some cherry lip balm. I hate gloss by its self, it gets to stick sometimes.

"You look beautiful now we are going to be late" he urges peaking his head in the bathroom.

"Okay, okay fine" I huff and move some loose curls around before waking out.

"Is Matt coming?"

He closed the door then took my hand "no he said he was feeling under the weather what ever that means" we stepped in the elevator.

"You do look stunning tonight can't wait to see that dress on the floor" he gripped my hips harder making me squeal.

"What makes you think you'll be seeing on the floor" I test back "oh it will" he was breathing on my neck making my knees weak.

Fuck why did he have this control over my body.

We drove for a half hour before arriving at her amazing house. I take a deep breath before looking over at Erich, "nerves" he teased.

"Maybe, maybe not" most definitely of fucking course I was nerves.

Erich jumps out of the car throwing the keys to the valet before opening my door and taking my hand. Once again we were meet with flashing lights and screams of his name.

He guides me in by my waist not stopping for no person.

Her home was amazing and my dream house. But of course it was only in my dreams.

I look around seeing so many famous rappers and actors every where, I couldn't believe I was here.

"A lot of famous people tonight" I mutter "yeah, nerves" he smirked.

"No but you should be, what if I find someone I like better than you" I teased making his face scold.

"You won't plus I won't allow it" he spat making me widen my eyes at his seriousness. "Erich calm down it was a joke. Shit maybe try taking a chill pill instead of a multi- vitamin" I hold back my laughter making him roll his eyes.

"Erich, oh my gosh so good to see you" we turn on the sound of his name being called.

I think I about shit myself.

"Kyle good, lovely party you got going on here" he hugged her and kissed her check. I keep a nice smile on but gulped big trying to push down the urge to freak out.

"And who is this gorgeous lady you have over here" she looked over at me. Fucking Kyle Jenner looked at me.

I couldn't help but blush at her compliment "Hi, I'm Tori" I offered my hand which she took. Okay I was dying inside.

"Well Tori I hope you have a good night and I will see you two around" she smiled and walked to some other guest.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "You okay" Erich teased as I was breathing a little extra hard "shut up" I snap as he chuckled.

We got some drinks and talked to a few people but mainly kept to ourselves. After a few hours of me internationally fan girling over anyone we meet we had to go.

I was upset but my feet were dead so I was happy to leave.

"Have a good night" Erich placed his hand on my thigh while one still on the wheel. "I did" I smiled at the memories of everyone.

I hadn't talked to Bri in a hot second which made me a bit sad.

Me: Hi <3

Bri: holy shit how is everything!

Me: it's good :)

Me: I JUST WENT TO KYLE JENNERS BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

Bri: STFU

Me: we need to have a serious talk when I get home

Bri: ugh can't wait need some tea bitch

Me: nope you have to wait so I can see your reactions

Bri: stop being a fucking tease

Me: hey! That's what Erich told me tonight

Bri: and you are

Me: see you tmrw love you

Bri: BE SAFE, this loft only fits two. NOT THREE.

Me: Rodger that captain

"What are you smiling about" he squeezed my thigh making me shift a bit. "My secret lover" I teased.

He stomped on the breaks making me jerk forward and back. Lucky there were no cars behind us.

As they passed they honked but he paid no mind to them as he stared at me.

"Erich what the fuck are you doing! We are in the middle of the fucking freeway" I yelled with wide eyes.

"Are you lying"he spat gripping the wheel right  with one hand as his body was turned towards me.

What the fuck was his problem. I can't even joke around him without him getting mad. It was like I was a toy and he didn't want to share but that's the thing he wasn't.

But the mere thought of someone else with me he went off the hinges. I prayed it wasn't true but I could see it, in his eyes.

" about what!?"

"Are you fucking someone else" his voice laced in venom. "No can't you take a fucking joke" I yelled laughing a bit trying to defuse the tension.

"I swear Tori if-" he hand grabbing my jaw tight.

"Do you like me Erich. And be honest, do you wanna be with me!?" I said in a calm almost whispered voice.

My stomached turned and did loops as the silence filled the air. Whatever he was going to say I would be okay with, honestly.