Ch- t w o

A/n~ Please Vote and comment :) 

{ Toris POV }

"Bitch are you ready to go" Bri yells from the other side of my door. I throw on my other black strappy heal and take one more look in the mirror. 

I fix my tight black dress once more and ruffle my wavy hair a bit. Make sure my makeup looks okay, I just went with a simple look with gloss. 

"Ready as i'll ever be" I exclaim opening my door. Her jaw drops as does mine. 

"You look hot!" we both say in union looking at each other. She was wearing a dress kind of like mine but blue and it had a slit on the side showing more upper leg. 

We both giggle and mutter thank you's, "Uber?" I open the app "Uber" she agrees. 

"Id?" she asked.

"check!"

"Phone" I ask.

"check!"

We use our spare key under the mat so we don't have to lug our keys around and we use apple pay so two less things we have to worry about. 

I was nerves as we sat in the car. Would I meet him and if I did would he like me? Even if he didn't I still wanted. No. Needed to have a good time tonight. 

"You ready" she nudged me pulling me out of thought. I nodded and thanked the driver before sliding out. 

I step out and see a horrid long line out side the booming building. I could hear the music muffled from out here.

"Shit I knew we should have came earlier look at that fucking line" I groan linking arms with her. She chuckled when someone called her out. But not cat called like her actual name. 

I turn in confusion as she lets me go and hugs this dude. He was cute around our age wearing a nice button up black top with jeans. He had brown fluffy hair and looked amazing all around. 

"Matt this is my roommate and best friend Tori" he stuck his hand out "Hi tori, I have heard a lot about you" I shook his hand. Vain's, so many vain's. 

"all good things I hope" I tease as he smiles with perfect straight white teeth "Follow me" he leads to the door as Bri linked with me again. 

"He is Erich's right hand man and best friend" she whispers in my ear as Matt talked with the bouncer. 

Shit this was Erich's best friend. Letting us into the club, for free. I mean he is hot and so is Erich, maybe I should start hanging out with that friend group wonder if there were other hot ones?

"You talk about me?" I mutter as we walk in "Every now and then" she smirks "Like..." I look at her for more. "Don't worry about it" she winks and moves up with Matt. 

I scoff and take in the new place. Nice bar and dance floor, very nice lounge areas and great music. I love it here. 

He leads us up to a secluded lounge area in the corner "Hey um Tori I never told you but I like that dress" he winks at me as he took a seat. I felt some heat creep onto my cheeks "Thanks" I smirk. 

"Lets get some shots" Bri yelled over the music and a waitress took our orders. 

We all talked and did some shots. God I missed the burning feeling I got when I drank, Matt was really funny and nice. SO far. 

As we waited for our second round some one walked up. "Hey there you are!" Matt exclaimed standing up, as I pulled my attention from Brianna I looked over at the new person joining us.