Ch- f i f t y t h r e e

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

I push in my AirPods laying back on the couch and turning my music on.

I closed my eyes relaxing into the music letting my stress drift away. There wasn't much to stress about but there were still things.

Three years later and I wasn't in Sky line anymore. I decided to break off and let Iz and Chase carry on without me, they are really fucking successful now and I'm so proud.

Erich convinced me that I didn't have to work and he would provide, that was a struggle it's self but I gave in and let him win. I felt bad, like I was using his money but I got used to it over time. Not really.

Zara was six now and literally my favorite person on this earth. I loved her so much and she alway makes me laugh with her sassy come backs.

Lucy and Matt were stronger than ever after a little bump in the road and now pregnant so I was beyond excited for that one. As for Bri she is engaged to one of Erich's coders makes Zach, they are perfect for each other.

Erich and I had our fights as normal but we got through them without me walking away or him assuming I would go fuck I first guy I saw.

Even when we were mad at each other we still slept in the same bed and loved each other even more once we over came whatever stupid shit we were arguing about.

{ Erich's POV }

I pulled into my driveway parking the car. I jogged up to the door eager to see Tori.

I missed her all day and just wanted her in my arms so I could nap, I stopped by the store through and picked up some flowers.

She has been a bit stressed lately, I could tell.

"Baby, I'm home" I called out but no response, she was probably sleeping or showering.

I saw her laying on the couch listening to music drumming her fingers to the beat on her stomach.

I walk up kissing her forehead making her eyes open, the smile she gave me when she looked up made my day a whole lot better. Just seeing her did that.

"Hi handsome, when did you get here" she took out her AirPods and rubbed the side of my face as I hovered over her my hand leaning on the side of the couch.

Our faces were opposite so I easily gave her a kiss on the nose "not to long ago, I brought you something" I pull the flowers from behind my back.

"Why how romantic, thank you so much" she smelt them the placed them on the coffee table and leaning up to kiss me.

The way she was laying made her boobs lift up, I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder to them.

"Stop staring at my boobs Erich" she caught me even through she wasn't even looking, she was on her phone now.

She always knows what I'm thinking or doing, it's crazy. It's like she has a third eye, or she just knows me really well.

"Hey I can stare at my wife's boobs if I want" I huffed standing up straight and walking around to sit next to her.

I lifted her legs up so I could slide under them and placing them back on my lap. I rubbed her thigh and she put her phone down on her chest peering over at me.

"I know how much you love how big they are now"

"I honestly gave you a free boob job, now let me enjoy it" I defended.