Ch- f o u r t y f i v e

A/N~ long chapter - hope you like -
please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

Erich hasn't come around since that day, a part of me was okay with that. It give or gave me time to really think. But a part of me was begging to see him again.

"I'll be back in two weeks, I promise" I hug Zara tightly as her little arms wrap around my neck.

"You promise" her tiny eyes looked right in my soul, how do kids to that.

"I promise" I give one last squeeze and a kiss on the head. "Next time you come your mine" Bri sarcasms making me roll my eyes.

I was planning on staying with her since she was living alone but still at the place all three of us shared.

"I guess so"

Lucy and Matt had to go to work but I already said my good byes and farewells to them.

I headed off to the airport to go back home. But San Fran was really my home, it had everything I loved and more right there.

I got into the black Range Rover that said was picking me up "Tom?" I confirm that this is my ride.

"Yes" I tell him the airport and he starts off. I noticed he missed the exit and I told him that, maybe it was a mistake and he's not trying to kidnap me right now.

"No I know, Mr. Blunt wanted to talk to you" he said plainly ignoring me once more.

What the fuck, he couldn't just call or text he had to have one of his drivers kidnap me.

We pull up to the house that was destroyed the last time I was inside.

"Thanks for kidnapping me Tom!" He nodded and drove away. I try his garage code which of course was the same.

42069

Always made me laugh, very Erich.

"Erich, hello?" I called out to the empty house.

"What was so important you had to kidnap me" no response once again. Was this some sort of joke, I was going to miss my flight.

Me: hey traffic was horrible going to miss my flight hop on the next one

Iz: that's fine nothing important going on at the moment, miss you be home soon. Going to rip Chases head off ;)

I giggle at her jokes, they were always so close but bugged the shit out of each other.

"What's so funny" his figure emerges from the stairs, he had a half empty glass in his hand which was loosely swinging around making the brown liquid swirl.

"Oh nothing just that I'm going to miss my flight cause you decided to kidnap me, making one of your drivers an Uber! Very nice touch" he bowed at my sarcastic compliment.

I looked around and it looked as if nothing had been touch since I was here, I mean it was clean and everything but things were still in there same old ordinary spot.

"Yes well I wanted to talk and I'll let you use my plane since I made you miss yours" he shrugged like it was no big deal I could borrow his plane. But the extravagant things were his simple things.

"Oh how gracious of you really" I tease, why was I here?

" you know I was think Tori-" he slowly placed his drink down on the liquor cart and turned towards me.