Ch- t w e n t y e i g h t

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

I stood in front of my mirror applying some cherry lip boom.

It had been a week since I started to work for Erich, it was simple and easy for me to do. I quickly figured out by just a few looks, which girls hated me.

I loved working with my friends, we would eat lunch together and talk when we had some time.

"It's just dinner why do you look so hot" Erich leaned against my bathroom door frame with a smirk on his face.

"I don't but thank you" I walked over kissing his cheek before walking past him into my bedroom. It was a Friday night so Erich, Matt, Bri, and I think Matt was brining Cindy. We were all have dinner here at the loft.

From what Matt told me about her it seemed she didn't have much friends or family around. So I suggested he bring her to dinner.

"Did we have to invite Cindy tonight" he groaned plopping on the bed.

"Yeah I wanna meet her, properly" I exclaimed spraying a bit of perfume around me.

We walked back into the main room his hand placed on the small of my back. "Shit Bri, where did you learn how to cook" I exclaim walking towards the delicious smell.

"Don't know just kind of came to me one day, you know" she mixed around whatever goodness was in the pan. "Oh yeah definitely" I joke making Erich hang his head low with a laugh.

"Make fun but this shit is good and I don't have to feed your ungrateful ass" she sneered sarcastically.

"Hey now let's take it a step back" I held up my hands pulling Erich my way dragging him to the couch.

"Have you booked the hotel yet for my meeting in New York?"

"No, I was going to do it after dinner why" I look over to him as he scrolled on his phone.

"Make it for a week, we can stay for new years" I didn't even realize next month was December. "Oh okay" I make note of that so I don't forget.

This would be our first major holiday together, I didn't count thanksgiving a big holiday. It was just another dinner for me, well my favorite dinner.

There was a knock on the door "Tori honey get the door" Bri yelled making me roll my eyes. "Yes mother already on the way" I tease opening the door.

"Tori Honey take this for me" he held out a bottle of whiskey "Ha ha very funny, and gladly" I took the bottle putting it in the kitchen. "Dinners almost ready" Bri called out running around trying to find something.

"Bri you cook?" Matt exclaimed "Yes now shut up and let me focus" she spat.

"It just came to her one day" I leaned in making him chuckle as we watched her run around. "Hi you must be Cindy" I looked over at the blond on the other side of him.

"Yes that's me and you must be Tori" she offered her hand which I gladly took. It didn't bother me that Erich slept with her, cause if I was jealous or disliked every girl he did sleep with I would hate half of San Fran.

"Cindy" Erich nodded walking to my side wrapping a hand around my waist "Mr. Blunt" she returned the nod.

"Dinner is ready" she huffed out of breath making me giggle at how hard she worked, I was proud of her.

"This is really good Bri, shit bless your overnight talent" Erich scooped more food in his mouth. "I know i'm a god" she gloated.

"So how's the pregnancy going" I look across the table at Cindy, she was good looking. Not the worst and seemed pretty nice. So far.