Ch- f o u r t y t h r e e

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Erich's POV }

I was so close, so close to feeling her again. Having her in my arms, having her melt in the palm of my hands, feeling the electricity run through me when our lips meet.

I still hate her for having this hold on me, having so much control over my thoughts and actions.

"Where do you want these" I ask Lucy while holding a pan of cupcakes. It was there engagement party today.

It was already Wednesday meaning Tori would leave in a few days, but she told Zara she was coming back. Was she really?

"Yes, yes I can do all of that" Tori mutters on the phone rushing into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle. She mumbled a 'love that' to Lucy before pacing out again.

"Don't look at her like that" Lucy took the cupcakes from my hands making me scoff "like what!?"

"Like you want to rip her clothes off" she spit out making me roll my eyes "and what if I do" I challenge making her scrunch her nose in disgust.

"Don't" Bri added setting down a vase of flowers, how did I end up being the only man around.

"You guys both worked to hard to get to an okay place after everything. Don't go back to square one that's not fair to neither of you, especially her" Lucy side into place next to Bri.

"But what if I want to be selfish-"

"You are, now what's are we talking about" Tori strides into the kitchen pulling her lips in looking around us.

"No-" there was a knock, we all looked at each other. No one was supposed to be here until later.

I open the door and heart drops to my ass but my blood boils in rage. Her mom.

"Erich, wish I could say it was good to see you" she sneers pushing past me.

"Ann" I nod following behind her. "Mom Uh hi" Lucy looks over at Tori who had an annoyed look on her face.

The tension was almost at its breaking point, she had no right to be here after what happened that dinner.

"So Tori glad to see you actually kept one around for so long"

"We're not together anymore" she said in a strong voice but I could hear the hurt behind it. I just wanted to hold her and tell her everything will be okay. I know how she is about her mom.

"Honestly not surprised he was to good for you" she pursed her lips now looking at me. She's here for Lucy why hasn't she said a word to her?

"Erich saw the new girl in the magazine, where is she?" Magazine? What magazine, I looked over at Tori who was bitting her lip looking down.

She saw it. But it wasn't true what ever she was talking about. "There is no new girl" i sneered in confusion.

"Yea that one walking out of the restaurant with you"

"Oh Amber, that's my new assistant. We had a meeting to attend" I confirmed, I couldn't be with anyone else not after her.

No girl was worthy after being with her. It was ridiculous honestly.

"Oh well we all know you like to sleep with your assistants" she sighed making everyone's eyes go wide.

"Are you fucking serious mom yeah he probably did sleep with her but that's not yours or anyone's business, you would have thought that having both your daughters leave you would make you become a better person and fix your fucked up ways but the first thing you do after not seeing me for three year is ridicule me and my ex. Have you even congratulated Lucy on her engagement which is the whole reason you are here" Tori screamed out.

" pathetic, defending the man who used you and why would I congratulate her when I think what she's doing is wrong and stupid" she spat.

Zara came running down stair joining the five of us in the heated moment. Lucy picked her up holding her close.

"I think you should leave now" I added in making her neck snap to me. "Mommy who's that" Zara said in a little voice.

"Nobody honey" Lucy kissed her forehead.

"Pathetic, she's not even yours"

Lucy handed Bri Zara and she walked out of the room leaving the four of us.

"You can talk shit and disown us all you want but you will not talk like in front of my daughter. And I will make sure for every second of her fucking life she will not be treated like we were. Now you should listen to Erich and get the fuck out of my house" she scoffed and walked out.

Just as Ann walked out Matt got home. Lucy ran over to him and started to cry in his shoulder. These girls didn't deserve this, all they want is there mother to be there for them.

"Hey it's okay, we don't need her" Tori rubbed her back. Matt was telling her how she was Zara's mother with out a doubt and she couldn't have a better one.

Tori rushed off upstairs and I hesitantly followed her. My heart was racing a million beats per second. I knocked on her door peaking my head in.

"Hey-" I cleared my throat "Tori?"

I stepped in seeing her sulk sitting on the edge of her bed. I wanted to hold her in my arms and make her pain go away. She didn't show it but her mom was her biggest demon and even though she was strong she was broken. And I can't help to think that it was partly my fault as well.

I sat down next to her just sitting there in the silence soaking each other's presents.

"I fucking hate her, she can never just be happy for us. Lucy only wanted her mom here but she couldn't even just pretend for an hour" She groaned running a hand through her hair.

"Yeah she's a real bitch and no one deserves that especially you guys" I miss you Tori, just let me hold you, please.

I miss you so fucking much.

"Erich- I" she sighed and gently closed her eyes thinning of what to say.

Fuck did I say that out loud. You have to be shitting me.

"I miss you too but- but I can't" well I already fucked up.

"Please don't make this harder than it has to be" she pleaded bitting her lip. "Tori shits already harder then needed. Do you know how much it hurts to see you and know that your not mine anymore" the words just slipped out of my mouth.

"Do you know how hard it is to have you so close but not be able to touch you, hold you, it breaks me to see you smile and know it's not because of me" she looked at her lap but I grabbed onto the sides of her face making her look at me.

Her skin was so soft as if it hadn't been touch by a single hand. I rubbed my thumb back and forth making her bit her plump lips.

"Erich-"

"I want to be selfish and just take you and not think about the consequences but I can't. Not with you. I could never be selfish with you" I tilt my head my eyes burning into her glossy ones.

"But you said it your self I am selfish" i mumbled.

"I-" fuck this.

I crashed my lips onto hers, electricity runs through my veins, it feels as if fire works were exploding around us and the earth stopped spinning. She kissed back as our moths molded together as if they were made for each other and each other only.