Ch- f o u r t y f o u r

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

I paced back and forth in front of Lucy's fire place. It was about one in the morning.

Their party was lovely and it made me so happy to see her happy.

"Then he just kissed you?" Bri stared into the flames taking a long sip of her wine.

I didn't tell them that Erich kissed me until about five minutes ago. I didn't know what to feel but at the same time I felt everything.

Love, hatred, lust, confusion, everything.

"Did you kiss him back" Lucy questioned hoping I would say no. But I did.

It felt so right, so familiar, comforting even. A million sparks flew as our lips meet again after it being long over due.

"Yes, yes I did. And it felt amazing like no time was lost and we were back to normal. It felt good" I whine plopping back on the couch holding my wine glass close to my chest.

"What did you do after, cause you guys didn't talk at the party" Bri points out making me bite my lips and look down sheepishly.

I have to go

The words I muttered replayed in my head like a broken record player. I was so fucking stupid.

"I uhh-"

"I well kind of ran away" I wince at my words closing my eyes but I could feel there wide eyes on me.

I left out the part of him basically pouring his heart out to me. The sad thing was I felt the same in every which way. But it was all to much, to fast.

"So he kissed you and you ran away, fucking hell your stupid" Lucy scoffed making me sigh and slouch back.

"I know, I know" I groan covering my face with my hands. "So what are you going to do about it"

A silence falls over us as I think for an answer.

I don't even know myself. I love Erich I do and I alway will. He just put so much on me and after seeing each other for the first time in years he dumped everything on me.

What was I supposed to do. I couldn't just leap back into his arms like a despite little bitch. That wouldn't be fair to myself, after everything I went through to get over him and how hard it was to leave him on that runway in his sexy ass suit It wouldn't be fair to throw all my progress away.

But at the same time I longed to feel his touch again, to be able to call him mine, feel his arms around me when I sleep, bake things in the middle of the night and make breakfast for him in the mornings, wake up to his morning voice as he kissed me into the day and night. I missed it all so bad.

"I don't know, I'm so torn between everything" I let out a hard breath as Bri cuddled up to my side and Lucy following in step.

"Well whatever you do decide to do we're here for you" Lucy mumbled kissing the side it my arm.

"Appreciate the comfort guys but that wasn't much help ,at all" I chuckle as they join in.

"Just think about the pros and cons of everything, start there" Bri suggested leaning off of me.

"Okay I'll try it" I take out my phone and start typing on notes.

Pros:

I love him
Great sex
Cared or cares for me
Alway made me feel special
Makes me smile and laugh
Treats me like a goddess
Handsome and sexy
Makes me happy
Makes me feel all warm inside
Does everything in his power to make me happy

Cons:

Gets jealous easily
Called me a slut
Didn't trust me
Anger issues

Fuck, really that's all I got. And half of those cons is why I love him. This shit is stupid didn't help me at all.

"Well!?" Lucy peers with wishful eyes "didn't help, I only got four cons and two of them is why I love him cause it makes him;him" I hand my phone over to her and Bri jumps over to her side.

They both read through the list as I lean back into the couch swirling around the red liquid in my cup.

Every now and then they look up at me then continue on the list.

"Well..." Lucy tries to find the right word to use. "Your fucked, that's it" Bri said what Lucy was trying to say in a less harsh way.

But the thing is yes he poured his heart out to me, but how do I know he wants to actually get back together and he's not just trying to fuck me for the last time. Am I wasting my time this, should I even care?

A/N~ Short chapter I know- I'll be posting a new chapter later today :)