Ch- s e v en

A/n please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

- REWIND- 

"Happy birthday bitch" Bri yelled over the music as we all took another shot as I slammed my shot glass on the table a guy who looked around his mid thirty's walked up to us, you could tell he was a perv. 

"I herd it's your birthday pretty girl" he smirked with nasty yellow teeth I frowned my eyebrows in disgust. Emit was quick to stand up "You need to get the fuck away from us" he sneered blocking the old guys view of me. 

I glance over at Erich who is clenching his fists hard to the point where they were pure white, he didn't notice me he was to busy glaring at the guy. If looks could kill he would be six feet under now. I could see him leaning forward as if he was ready to jump up if needed. 

"I wasn't talking to you was I" the perv snapped in Emits face "You need to leave before I kick you in the balls old man" Bri spat standing up, I could stand up for myself but at the actions unfolding in front of me I just let them have this one. 

"No need to use violence to touch it sweetheart" okay this man needs to leave now!

I pop up but get shoved back down, I look up to see Erich standing over me but facing the guy "Get the fuck out of here before I kick you ass" Erich spat pushing him away. The dude stumbled a bit then chuckled giving me one last glance then walking away. 

"I fucking hate men" I sneered rolling my eyes "Thanks guys, could have handled it myself but i'm glad I have you" I gave a slight smile "So are we included in the hated men list?" Matt tried to lighten the tension floating around. 

"Sometimes" Bri added making me giggle and nodding in agreement "What did I do?" Emit asked pretending to be hurt. 

I look at Lucy as we give each other a ' did he really just fucking ask that' look "Um I don't know remember senior year when you got drunk and stole all our weed" I point between me and Lucy "Oh how about that time you decided to lock the keys in the car then it started to pour rain" she added. 

"Both of those were accidents" he defended making Matt and Bri laugh. Erich still sat there looking around as if he was making sure no one else came over. 

"But it still happened" there were many more things Emit fucked up on while we grew up. 

"Shots!" Matt exclaimed and we all took one "I wanna dance" I whine pouting at Bri and Lucy, I knew there was no way I could get the guys on the dance floor. Lucy yanked Bri up and pulled us into the crowd as I was jumping and all I could really feel the shots take effect. 

As I moved my hips I felt someone move up against my back, I look over to see a hot guy moving with me. I could care less I was to in the moment and to many shots in, I moved my ass on his front and snaked my arm around his neck moving in sync with him. 

I opened my eyes for a moment to see a pair of clear blue eyes staring at me in pure anger, I close them again ignoring it and living in the moment . "Let's get more drinks" Lucy poked me and I step away from the guy "Let me get your number" he looked me up and down. 

"I'm good thanks though" I smile and roll my eyes as I turn to follow the girls to the bar. "Hi can I get three Vodka Martinis" Bri holds up three fingers, she really wanted to get me fucked up tonight. 

"You should talk to Matt" I yell to Lucy and Bri nods agreeing with me "What!? why?" she looks down sheepishly and I smile at my little sisters shyness.