Ch- e i g h t e e n

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Matt's POV }

I love Erich, he is my best friend and all so I know how he is. He likes to fuck girls then dump them and only a few he would relapse on.

When I saw Tori on the plane I was beyond happy she came along, and I thought she came just as a friend since we kind of had a group now.

But nothing is that simple.

Of course Erich was fucking her too.

A fire lit in me, she was beautiful and smart and everything you could think of. And Erich is going to ruin that just like he did to anything that had a pussy.

I didn't want her to get hurt especially by him. She deserves so much more than just a fuck.

I could give that to her.

I needed to talk to her, convince her to leave whatever she had with him before she gets hurt.

I knock on her room door and take a step back waiting for it to open.

"Hold on" I hear a muffled groan from the other side followed with some stumbles and a loud bang of something falling.

She opened the door looking even more beautiful then ever, she had an oversized shirt on and her hair was slightly messy.

She definitely just got out of bed.

"So are you going to just stare or..." fuck I didn't even know I was staring.

I cleared my throat coming back to my senses "I just wanted to talk"

"Okay- talk" we stood in the door way as she leaned on the door frame.

"I-" a phone started to ring and she muttered a sorry and ran to go turn it off, as she hurried over there I saw a peak of her under ware.

"Okay sorry now go" she repositioned back on for he frame. "What is going on with you and Erich?"  Her lips parted taken back by my question.

"What do you mean?"

"Are you guys fucking or is it something else" she fidget with the hem of her shirt nerves and uncomfortable with how forward I was.

Fuck I'm such a dick, I can't just ask things like this. Especially the way I did.

"What's it to you" she crossed her arms and legs raising one eyebrow. Fuck she got intimidating fast.

"Uh- well- it's just" I could barely form words, what the fuck was going on with me.

"just be careful with him. I don't want to see you end up hurt" I mumbled. She went to say something but got cut off.

"Hey Matt" I turn to see Erich waking back. He walked past me over to her whispering something I her ear.

I saw her hazel eyes lit up as he did. After he walked Into the room.

Of course they were sharing a room, why wouldn't they. She was with him.

"I should go"

"Okay Um talk later" I nodded and she closed the door.

{ Toris POV }

That was weird.

I mean I guess he was trying to be nice or something but it really wasn't any of his business what was going on. I don't even know.

"What did he want?"

"Just wanted to know ask me somethings" I shrugged and plopped on the bed leaning back on my hands.

"So what do you have to tell me"'I sang as he went through his suit case. He looked so sexy just standing there.

"We have to go to a party tonight" he looked up with a smirk. "It's just a party to celebrate someone, we need to go get you a dress".

"Who?"

"Kyle Jenners" what. The. Fuck.

"I'm sorry who-" I tilted my head not really sure if I heard that right.

"Kyle Jenners, it's her birthday and we have been invited" holy fucking shit. I was gonna go to Kyle Jenners birthday party!

I held in all my excitement, I could fan girl in front of him. I would look dumb as hell but I was screaming on the inside.

"Shit, okay" I said nonchalantly going to get changed. As I rummage through my limited clothing when two hand rest on my hips.

He was breathing down my neck sending shivers down my spin and flutters filled my stomach as he kissed my neck.

That was new.

I lightly moan "Erich-" he hummed in respond still kissing around as my head fell back onto his shoulder.

"What was that pill you gave me to other night" it just kind of popped in my head. He stopped and chuckled in my ears spinning me around.

"Multi- vitamins" he smirked.

"No really"

"Really"

"Really?" I giggled.

"Your so fucking dumb" I laughed as he pulled me in kissing me.

"Now, get changed and let's go get a dress" he winked.

As we got dropped off in Beverly Hills we were surrounded by the rich and privileged.

We got him a suit first which took longer than I thought it would. But I didn't mind he looked good in all the suits he tried on.

"So what color tie, black or black" I teased as that's the only color they had.

"Hmmm black"

"Good choice" we laughed, he looked good with a smile. He was so serious all the time or he had a seductive look on.

He took me to a store which was filled with different kinds of dress.

"Do you work here?" The girl nodded a bit frightened by his eagerness. "Great, please show her your best dresses" she looked over at me as I awkwardly smiled.

"Of course" she pulled me to the back showing me a variety of colors and styles.

After trying on and turning down a good amount of them I found the one. "This one" I said as I stood in the three sided mirror.

"It's perfect" Erich said while lounging on the couch.

It wasn't to elegant but it wasn't shit. I was glad he liked it cause if he didn't I don't think I would have gotten it.

I never cared what people though of my clothes but this time I did.