Ch- e l e v e n

A/n~ please vote and comment :)

{ Toris POV }

"Fine but your not tying me up" I purse my lips and step out of my car. "Not yet" I hear him mumble leading me into the house. 

I sat on the couch as he left to get some drinks, this better be worth my time. I remembered I told Emit I would go over to his after my shift. 

I had an internal battle with myself, stay here and see where this leads me. Or leave and go see what ever Emit needs. As I look down at my phone fidgeting my fingers deciding to text to cancel or say I was running late. 

"I got champagne if thats okay" Erich sets down two glasses, I'll stay. 

Me: Hey so sorry can't make it got a massive headache

Emit: Oh okay, hope you feel better.

Me: :)

"Who are you texting" I look up and see how close he was to me "Wouldn't you like to know" I scoff placing my phone face down. 

He stood up and walked in front of me making me look up at his towering body. A part of me was telling me to be scared but I was far from that, "Watch how you fucking speak to me" he growled "What are you going to do about it" I challenged. 

His had shot up to my throat making me take a deep inhale of shock "Wrong answer" he smirked. I bit my lip in enjoyment of his hand around me throat. 

He dropped his hand leaving me longing his touch. He grabbed something from the table then the bottle of champagne, he put something in his mouth then took a sip. 

"Open" I obliged sticking my tongue out a bit, he placed a pill on it and put his hand on my chin tilting it back before poring the liquid in my mouth. I swallowed allowing him to pour more making it over flow and run onto my chest.

Did he really just give me a fucking drug and I did nothing about it. What the fuck was wrong with me,and what the fuck did he give me?

He bent down and started to kiss and suck my neck cleaning off the sticky liquid. The feeling of his lips on me made my mind go blank. Every thought I had gone. 

His hands traveled up my shirt and he kissed up my jaw then my cheeks, finally meeting my lips. He pulled my shirt off leaving my lips for a second, I started to un button his shirt. 

He pushed his tongue exploring my mouth. "I fucking hate what you do to me" he sneered snaking his hands back to my throat squeezing it a bit tighter then before. "So what are you going to do about it" I take my bottom lip in between my teeth. 

"You going to make me scream! make me pay for what i'm doing to you" I tease not breaking eye contact.

"Exactly"

He yanked my up by my arm pulling me up stairs to his room, he pushes me on his bed making me land on my back. "You do as I say, got it" he slowly crawled on top of me, I nod "Good, up". 

He pushed me by the top of my head down lowering me onto my knees, he fiddled with his loud belt wiping it off. I un zipped his pants pulling them down so they pooled at the bottom, I could see his hard dick through his boxers making me gulp. 

I run my finger along his waist band before pulling them down, his dick sprung up standing tall against his stomach. Holy fucking shit. 

I take him in my hand and lick the pre cum off making him hiss at my touch, I let spit drool out on to him while looking up at him making my eyes as innocent as I could. 

I lick from the base before taking him in my mouth. "Fuck" he groans throwing his head back as I bobbed my head. He was so big I was scared I would get fucking locked jaw if this went on for a while. 

He grabbed a handful of my hair and slammed into me making him hit the back of my throat. I gagged as he did it once more. "Fuck Tori" he moaned. I sucked in my cheeks a bit making him grunt more as I took all of him. 

 He twitched in my mouth and with one more thrust his warm cum filled my throat. I swallowed every bit with out a second thought. 

"Why the fuck are you pants still on" he spat pushing me on the bed and yanking them off as my panties went with them. "You have no clue what you do to me" he sneered in my ear then nibbling on my ear lobe. "Show me" I teased, a shiver ran down my spin as his hand caressed my thigh. 

"Oh I plan to" his lips meet mine and I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him closer on me. I felt him grown on my leg, he pushed my legs apart still not leaving my lips. He rubbed his tip on my clit teasing me. 

"fuck hurry up" I moan out needing him in me. 

Without warning he rammed in me making me gasp and moan out. "Fuck your tight" he grunted pulling out and slamming back in, I arch my back making him go deeper then I knew you could go. 

"Fuck- Erich"

"Scream my name" he pounded with no mercy as I screamed his name. He kneeled up pulling my legs up and wrapping his arms around my them holding me up. I was a moaning mess under him, I don't know if it was the pill he gave me or the fact that he was deeper than anyone could imagine  but I saw stars. 

  "Erich I- i'm gonna cu-" I couldn't finish my sentence as a moan stopped me "Cum than, I want you to cum on my dick Tori" he groaned speeding up the paste making me go over the edge. My walls tightened and then released as I came all over him. 

My legs shaking as I screamed out his name and cursing. He was grunting and not showing signs of stopping. "Erich- fuck". 

"Your not done" he pulled out and flipped me over on pulling my ass in the air and pushing my back down. My legs were barely holding up, he slammed into me making me yelp and grip onto the sheets making my knuckles turn white. 

" Erich- shit you-" words just falling out of my mouth "You take me so good" he groaned gripping my hair making my head pull up. My walls started to tighten again as he pounded me harder than before. 

"I'm gonna cu- cum" I breathed out squeezing my eyes as my toes curled "No not yet" he snapped gripping my waist tighter "Erich I can't-" my legs almost giving out. 

"I said not yet" he grunted and with a few more deep thrust "Now" I let go for the second time that night but this time he filled me up with his cum. He gave a few last slow strokes before pulling out, I could hear him breathing hard behind me. 

I rolled over staring at the celling trying to relax as my legs still shaking ,worse then before, he laid down next to me making me drop my head to the side to look at him. "Shit that was-" I breathed out "I know". 

He pulled the covers over our sweaty and sticky bodies. His hand snakes across my stomach pulling my weak body closer to him, he nuzzled his head in my neck kissing my shoulder. 

"What the hell are you doing to me"

I didn't even know what he was doing to me, everything was so confusing and a bit messy. But this was just another hook up, nothing more.