Ch- f i f t y

A/N~ Please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

He only asked me out cause that's what I wanted, not because that's what he though was right.

He told me what I wanted to hear, not what I needed to hear, garnet he told me he loved me and I loved him but I know my worth and I'm not just going to jump back into his arms at those three words.

Okay I could have slightly lead him to the wrong idea seeing as the events that happened when we got to his place.

I was going to say yes to him when I got back, I knew that if we were together now and I still went it would be ten times worse then me going  partially single.

I throw a few shirts and pants with my undergarments and shoes in my suit case.

"Hey could you toss me some rings and earring please" I ask Bri as she pulls herself off my bed picking through my selection.

"You still have this" I look up as she held a the tiny gold band with three tiny diamonds resting on top.

My just because I love you ring.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that" I ask going back to fitting my dress for the premier nice and secure.

"No reason" she pursed her lips with a smug look making me giggle a bit.

"So are you guys getting back together" she asked handing me the jewelry and belly flopping on my bed.

I fiddled with the gold ring bitting my lip.

"Most likely yeah" I said confident.

"Good" she smiled and nodded "now, your going to be late. Last time you missed your flight- well actually that ended good for your... but still"

~~

A knock on my hotel room door makes me jump, it was quite so it scared the shit out of me.

I arrived in LA maybe an hour or so ago, the weather here was much nicer then San Fran.

"Hey ready to go" Steven stood in the doorway as I opened it. "Yeah let me just get my purse" I walk back getting the things I need.

We ate dinner at this fancy restaurant, I felt like I was blinded by the flashing lights as we walked in.

"I love hanging out with you" he said out of the blue making me look up from my menu. "Same" I smile looking back down.

"I feel almost like a normal person when we're together. It's a nice getaway , from all the drama and well celebrity things" he huffed with a smile.

"Well I'm glad I can be your getaway, oh and no sex" I know he was thinking about it, happened every time we hung out.

"And why is that" he gave me a devilish smirk waiting for my reason. Erich.

"I'm sort of back with Erich so... yeah" he nodded pursing his lips.

"We'll just to let you know I wasn't thinking of sex, I like to hang out as friends too"

"Yes, but you were hoping to well I was here" I called him out.

"Okay fine yes. But I'm not mad, I'm happy for you" I gave him a smile as the waitress walked up.

"So can you see yourself with Erich like in terms of marriage" he asked making me slightly chock on my food.

I cleared my throat "well I mean I guess, I love him so fucking much but we both have our issues that we'll have to work on but over all. Yea"

"And what issues do you have, maybe I can help"  he shrugged.

"Uh well I guess I tend to do this thing were I Um walk out on him" I look down sheepishly, I know I do this. It just seems like the right thing to do at the moment when really it's not.

" elaborate" he put his fork down putting his entire attention on me.

"So the first time I walked out was when we broke up cause he- well long story- he told me not to but I did anyways. The second time he tried to win me back in a rather sweet way actually and I left him standing there in front of his plane..." I go on telling him the last two times.

"Honestly just stop running, I know that's your specialty- no offense-"

"None taken"

"-but if he's the one you really want just go for it. You only have so many times you can walk out before you can't walk back in. He obviously loves you as just as much as you love him. And stop being scared of whatever it is that scares you cause I know it has to be something" when did he become a therapist.

"How the fuck are you so good at this little Gilbert" I tease as he shrugged leaning back in his chair.

I was scared. Scared of what will happen if I love him to much, to hard, I'm scared that I'll just get hurt in the end by the second person I love most in this world.

The first being Lucy.

That's if I put my all into this I'll just end up alone and broken. That I'll end up like my bitch of a mom.

He walked me back to my hotel room "I'll see you tomorrow, pick you up around twelve" I nodded.

"Sounds like a plan"