Ch- f o u r t y s e v e n

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

"So not just once" Iz sat on my bed, I got home last night but she just got home.

I look down fiddling with my blanket shaking my head.

"Not three" she's just teasing me at this point, I huff and flop on my back staring at the ceiling.

"I get it, I fucked up and sleep with him five times. Now what should I do about it" I groan rolling over shoving my face in the bed.

"I just have to know where since this all happened in less then twenty four hours"

I picked my head up looking over at her, I could help but smile "his bed, kitchen, living room, shower, and plane"

"So what now?"

I sat up sighing "nothing, we go back to our normal lives. We hooked up a few times and that's it" I hug a pillow tight.

Nothing was expected to come out of it, things are different, we're different but for the better.

"So what happens when you go back" fuck I didn't think of that part.

"I'll be busy with the store and I'm sure he will be drowning in work as always so there should be no real problem" I hope this was true and I'm not jinxing myself.

"Well if you do get back together it wouldn't be the worst thing I think" she shrugged and left.

I wouldn't really, maybe I should just let things be and see where it goes. I'm not oppose to the idea of getting back together but we couldn't just dive in. There was a reason why things ended the first time and this time we would have to work on the . If there is a next time.

~~

The two weeks went by fast, maybe too fast.

We had our plans for the store already and now it was just time to actually do them.

"I missed living with you so much" Bri belly flops on my bed as I unpacked in my old room.

"It feel so weird being back in here" my phone dinged and Bri checked it. "Uhhh Tor, it says Kyle Jenner tagged you in a post" she said with wide eyes.

I plopped down next to her as she looked at the post.

"Love this dress so much, thank you @skyline and @Tori.Robertson and your other two friends" Bri read the caption out loud but not fully.

"Holy shit that's crazy" she exclaimed I hide my excitement by bitting my lip.

~~

{ Erich's POV }

Toris been back for almost a month now, I try to keep my distance as good as I can but I still feel like the earth is tipping making me fall closer to her.

We've fucked a few times since she returned which didn't help my feeling but at the same time it did in a way.

She's been keeping it really casual and not staying around that long after, it honestly just feels like pure bliss to be seeing her almost on a daily now.

I was holding Zara as we shared a cookie in the kitchen after dinner, Friday nights we always have family dinner.

Tori walked in holding a few dishes, Zara struggled to get out of my grip "hey" I exclaimed as she ran over to her.

She picked her up placing her phone done and stuck her tongue out. "She likes me better" she teased walking away with her.

Her phone went off once then again and than a third time. It was non of my business but I was so curious.

I slyly walk over looking around to see if anyone was around and to my luck they were all in the living room.

Steven: hey can't wait to see you next week

Steven: also wear something nice in red

Steven: oh and I need to ask you something so call me please.

Steven? The one from that one bar?

Why would they be meeting up next week and she would have to wear something nice in red?

I quickly put the phone down before anyone could walk in.

Was she fucking him again?

"Hey Zara is dancing in the living room if you wanna go see" she smiled and picked up her phone.

She smiled and bit her lip as she read the texts, she's really fucking him again.

I shook the thought out of my head, I can't think like that. That's were I fucked up last time, I was pin pointed on her wanting to fuck every guy cause I knew I was dick and it was a matter of time before she left me. And she did, leave me but it was fault.

But this time is different, I'm going to get her back and show her how much I still love and trust her.

It will take time and effort but I would do anything to get her back and wait as long as need.

But it can't leave my head, what are they going to do. It's bugging the living shit out of me not knowing.

I walked out to join the rest Zara was doing little dances for everyone, she was so cute.

A little later she walked back in taking a seat across from me, why did she always have to look so perfect just sitting there.

"What was that about" Lucy asked making her huff and smile "nothing just talking to a friend" she shrugged.

" I have to go, I have to go into work for a little" I stand up giving Matt a pat on the back.

"Same, I have to get up at the crack of dawn cause shipments are coming tomorrow" Tori gave Lucy a hug.

"I'll be home later" Bri exclaimed handing her the car keys. "Uber?"

"Uber" Bri smiled.

We walked out at the same time and I held the door open for her "so who's your friend" I ask but I couldn't help the slip of annoyance.

"Jealous" she smirked " remember Erich-" I cut her off.

"Jealously doesn't look good on me, yeah I know but you still like I'm hot no matter what"

I walked her to the car making plus she's blocking me in. I lean on the open window smiling at her.

I roll my tongue on the inside of my cheek just thinking about how mush I've missed her over the years and now she's right here.

"You know Tori, we both know there is still a connection. No something bigger than a connection here, I'll give you your precious time but you ll be mine and again" I smirk as she sat there speechless

"Sooner or later" i drum my fingers on the car door before walking away.