Chapter 16

It's been two weeks since I left the hospital. My parents kept a close eye on me, they constantly burst into my room and they didn't let me go to school.

I've been isolated in my bedroom since then. The doctor said I should think about homeschooling considering my frequent panic attacks and that I have the tendency to hurt myself or might hurt others. Bullshit.

My mom is looking into homeschooling me, for fuck's sake, no. I'd rather drop out.

It's Saturday evening and soon they are going out for dinner. If I decide to sneak out, they will probably catch me...

But after dinner night, they spend a lot of time in their room, sometimes tipsy. I could try, in the worst case, they will lock my windows and door forever.

I'm dying to drink alcohol again, it's all I need.

I have that fake ID Dominic gave me, and to think I almost said no.

I could go to a bar or a store and just buy it myself without contacting them.

I haven't seen all of them in three weeks, Dominic called me but I didn't pick up, he eventually gave up.

If I go to a bar, I can get free alcohol since I don't have much money on me, maybe even weed if I play my part correctly.

I roam out of the room to see if my parents left. I don't hear any noise. They already left.

I quickly go to take a shower, brush my teeth and dry my hair, and put some makeup on.

I apply a lot of black eyeliner, mascara, and concealer, maybe it will make me look older.

Luckily my parents talked to Kaylee and she gave me the purse back, I had the fake ID inside and they didn't check it, otherwise, I'd be dead right now.

~

I've never been to this bar before, well, I could never really enter. It's full of college people or older people.

I notice some familiar faces I saw at Shanice's party. It's not necessarily a good thing, but they don't know me or my age.

They probably know about the mess I caused at the last party. Especially when Derek fought with James.

I wonder what Derek has been up to... since that hug.

I don't care anyway, I came here to drink and have some fun.

I sit at the bar counter, which gives me flashbacks to when that piece of shit grabbed me by the waist... not again.

"Please, get me a strong vodka cocktail," I order, the bartender takes a second look at me, he is about to ask for my ID but I show it before he does which makes him even more suspicious.

"I just have a babyface," I add.

Fuck. I should have just let him talk.

He brushes it off and goes to make my drink.

I did not want to pay for it, but I've got some change left from my dad. I can't ask them for more money.

I finally get the cocktail. I chug it down so I can get drunk faster and finally enjoy myself without thinking about that piece of shit.

"Hello babe, fancy a drink?" A British blonde man who looks about twenty-five years old sits next to me.

"Mhm, sure," I mutter.