Chapter 27

We are all waiting for them to come back so we can continue the game. It's taking them a long time, though.

I'm starting to wonder what is Derek doing to... you know, get rid of-

Derek enters first and I accidentally look down at his crotch, but I quickly look away before he notices.

I take another shot of brandy and Derek sits next to me, which I didn't expect.

Everyone has a smirk on their face.

"What did you boys do there for so long?" Shanice teases them and they laugh.

"I really had to distract myself," Derek says as he takes a look at me. Does he suspect it was me?

"You deserve it for ruining the fun last time," Dominic mocks him and Derek sighs annoyed.

"Oh, shut up, Dominic, we know you enjoyed that view." Shanice laughs and looks at me. I swear if she tells him it was actually me-

Derek keeps glaring at me and I try to ignore him, but all I can think about is those hickeys I left on his neck, which I feel quite proud of.

He puts his hand on the neck, touching the hickeys and I almost flinch.

"The fun ain't over," Shanice says and spins the bottle.

It lands on the redhead—Olivia—and Alexander has to give her a dare. Oh, spicy.

She laughs awkwardly, putting her long straight red hair behind her ears, getting ready for the worst dare she can get because Alex won't let her go easy.

"This is getting interesting." Shanice points out and we all laugh.

"Don't go easy on her." Dominic pats him on the back.

"Olivia, I dare you to undress Derek with your teeth," Alexander says and my face falls to the floor.

Why him?!

"He just did a dare," I spit and instantly regret it as everyone turns to me, Derek stares at me with a pleased look on his face.

Fuck him, this idiot.

I give Alexander my meanest look and he notices but he just exchanges it with a small innocent smile and I feel like killing him, something tells me he did it on purpose, now I want revenge, especially on Derek.

Olivia stands up, she is barely wearing anything. She has a slim body but with curves in the right place.

She goes straight up to Derek and she tries to sensually unbutton his shirt with her teeth. This is the second time we are leaving him half-naked.

I mentally laugh at how stupid she looks.

I probably have the worst look on my face right now, Derek turns to me a few times but I ignore him.

She successfully figures out how to take it off and I'm left speechless again, seeing him half-naked but also incredibly jealous which I deeply hate, I have no reason to feel the way I do.

I accidentally take a glance at the kitchen, James is kissing Nicole and Louis is having some brandy. Ouch.

Why were they holding hands earlier?

I need coke so badly right now.

Olivia fails to take off his jeans, she looks kinda ridiculous and I'm only smiling because she failed. I'm not jealous of her, she seems to be enjoying this way too much.

I glance back at Louis and he sees me, he gives me a small smile and I exchange it. That's the most interaction we had in months, he hasn't even said hi to me.