The beginning

As a family we are the 3rd most valuable and richest family among wizards, my parents do not have some services where they could be offered a lot of money but we have everything from inheritances. My parents are - Chris Wood / - Elleonora Wood , I have no siblings but I never felt alone, my mother has brown eyes and my father has blue, I inherited his eyes from him and my mother's hair was satin and my father's was black . They both built the young man's mansion. My mother is 37 years old and my father is 39, It's  a united and happy family.

Hello my beauty , I am Michelle Wood , i'm in my 3rd year at Hogwarts , i am 13 years old , my parents are both wizards and Purebloods witch is my father is a Quidditch teacher and my mother is potions specialist. 

i'm pretty good at this things , but let's move on, i have a lot of friends like : Blaise , Pansy , Luna, Cedric , Fred , George , Neville and Draco 

Yes , yes i know the " Draco Malfoy " , we are best friends , i like him a lot , this summer i write him every time i could , i really like him but i don t know how to say it 

Anyways , today my family was meeting the Malfoy's on the Diagon Alley , my mom just shouted at me to get down , i was something light  i get don't and my father just kiss my forehead  .

" Good morning sweetheart " he said smiling at me. 

" Good morning father " I said with a happy voice.

" Come on, we are gonna be late " mom said 

 " Alright,alright we are coming " I said 

We all ended there by using the Floo powder , then i saw Narcissa and Lucius but no Draco.

" Hi Cissa " I said smiling exited.

" Hi honey " she hugged me then she kiss my mother on her cheek.

Lucius just said " Hello"   and then he went to my dad up with some problems.

I asked Narcissa " Where is Draco ? "

" Oh right, he's is buying some ice cream " Cissa said. 

Then i went and look after him , i saw his blonde hair and his ocean eyes and he saw mines I ran to him and jumped in his arms.

" God, how much I've missed you " I said almost crying.

" You say ? " he said laughing spinning me around. 

" Alright , umm.. how- ... how are you? " I asked 

" Brilliant, what about you ? " he asked shy as he's cheeks were red as a tomato.

"Ella you know , we are good friends and i just wanted t ask you if , umm , well " he said becoming nervous and I was smilling exited to know he's question.

" Well, what i was thinking  was to ask you is that, uhh do you want to, umm , buy some ice cream ? " he blushed.

" Right, sounds good " I said disappointed with a small smile.After we ate we went to our parents and my mother took the chance to hug Draco tight.

" Dear, you look so handsome, look at you, what a man ! " said my mother with a thin voice.

" Thank you, Ella and  Mr. wood it's a pleasure to meet you again " Draco said shaking my fathers hand.

" So kids , two more and days and you are going to Hogwarts, huh?" Narcissa said smiling.

" Yeah, I'm quite exited, I really want to see my friends " I respond. I look at Draco and he was smiling , he was so beautiful 

" Michelle ? " Lucius asked me.

" Yes Sir ? " then I realised that i looked at Draco too much but he was too beautiful, everything I wanted was Draco.