✓Chapter 25

Day Of The Black Sun

Sophie's pov

"Bitch I swear to god touch my radio and i will shoot you" i growl at Milan who withers in his seat "you've been listening to this song on replay for the past one hour"

"My man... we got here twenty minutes ago" I say shrugging and he huffs grabbing the radio pushing the button "Billiebob... Billiebear... Billiebunnie... Billiebaby... Billiepeach... Billiekins... Billiepotato-"

"I dare you to finish that" she growls over the radio as I hunch in my seat in silent laughter but don't get far due to my seatbelt. "Can I please catch this ride with you instead,this woman wants to kill me" he whines dramatically and i roll my eyes hard.

"I asked your ass if you wanted a ride with me and you said you gon catch it with Sophie,she found out you drank her monster now you paying for that,the girl don't like her energy drinks messed with" Billie says cackling,damn straight! I think to myself staring straight ahead a smirk on my lips.

"B-but-" I quickly cut him off "man this is my part!" I hush him "brand new lamborghini fuck a cop car,pistol on my hip like I'm a cop yeah yeah yeah,have you ever met a real n* rockstar this ain't no guitar bitch this just a glock,ooh..." I sing along watching Milan pout to himself and I decide he's had enough waiting for the song to end before letting the next one play and he smiles.

This boy brings light when he's happy... Plus he makes my yogurt so I'll let him slide. Just this once.

"Y'all still remember the plan right?" Terra's voice asks through the radio and we groan "we have plan A plan B plan C plan D and I know you have plan E,so please specify" Morgan grumbles and I shake my head,never in my life was I made to reload my gun so many times while being timed all because I prefer using my blades and I made the mistake of saying I was rusty on the guns.

Terra needs a new hobby, making my life miserable is getting old,next time we should order an alien attack for her sake.

"Alright, everyone in position?" She asks again and I huff "bro,you asked that three minutes ago" I groan "I can't help being a perfectionist,now eithe-" "yes!" We all yell and she chuckles.

"It's so easy getting on your nerves" she says and I can literally see the smug look on her face "if I didn't know any better I'd say Jinx has something to do with her new attitude" Billie says making a "hey!" tear from an outraged Jinx back at the hotel helping around so when we take the girls back it'll be easy.

"It's true!" Magness wails before letting out a cackle of her own making the girl whine defeated.

According to Morgan and Claudia and the other girls from Hestia, all the times they've been inside the school they're pretty sure that not more than fifty girls are in there either pregnant or with one baby, if more probably were captured since the time they left the highest number would be seventy,the men running the place are not more than fourty since the leader likes keeping them small to make sure they're loyal and controlable to him,six women help run the place too and that is where we drew our plan on.

Most girls are kept inside the library and the gym. The administration office was used by the leader and his men , nobody was allowed anywhere near the classes.

We are attacking at broad daylight since making some of the pregnant girls run at night would be risky, Morgan sneaked inside the school early in the morning where she placed the small handmade bombs from Terra that emitted sleeping gas through the ventilation system slowly for hours before they got up, that's why most men are groggy,slow and submissive. Perfect.