✓Chapter 31

Give back Sapphire

Morgan's pov

I open my eyes slowly only to find myself staring at electric blue irises all up in my face "you really fainted because you heard Claudia got knocked up real good?" I can't help but smile at how weirdly cute her face looks in a close up view.

"Aerith said people feel slight pain when they wake from a faint but she's smiling. I think she hit her head now she isn't functioning good,I should hit her for good measure" Sophie says appearing next to Billie on the other side bringing her face close to mine too and I let out a laugh at her funny face.

"She's loosing it!" Sophie yells giving space to Leah who pushes her face into my space too "she don't look like she has a concussion" she says and I roll my eyes playfully "I'm fine" I grumble getting up.

"Ah so need for this rabbit soup then,more for me" Sophie says letting out a groan as she took a spoon into her mouth.

"You good?" Aerith asks feeling my head and I chuckle "nah... I'm fucking stressed" I mumble and she smiles "because of the baby?" I nod "we need diapers and diapers and probably ear mufflers and baby formula and more diapers" I exclaim making her chuckle "you better add some water purification tablets in there we had to share and use more cause of the girls" I'm gonna scream.

I blink a couple times at her before taking the bottle of water from Magness. "Where's the closest town?" I ask nobody in particular and Billie drops the map onto my lap with marked spots "Milan, take a right turn into the next lane were going shopping in... Mecra" weird ass name this town has.

"I'm coming!" Leah,Sophie and Billie exclaim at the same time and I nod dismissively.

★♪★

We both get down watching the four men patrol the area with big guns and I sigh "guns... Fucking guns" I draw my bat going to stand and bash some heads only to get pulled down.

"It's them" Leah says and I draw my brows at her "them?" She nods "the guys I told you about,they tried drugging me for Briggs" she mumbles and the big cats purrs licking her face.

"How many exactly are they?" Sophie asks while scooting a little further staring at the animal in slight horror and I bite my lip to keep from laughing. Give the girl a zombie and she's down,an animal and she's definitely out.

"There's nine men and four women. The leaders name is Jared believes that this is the coming of Jesus, doesn't let women hold any weapons while they walk around dressed scantily in heels all feminine and has brainwashed those men into believing that he can lead them to heaven showing them how to 'survive' this bitch" she grumbles hand tightening around her staff.

"That's why they tried to drug you?" I ask and she nods "keeping me sedated and meek,make me feel powerless so as to depend on them,good thing Briggs noticed something in the food and knocked it away the moment I took the first bite got me on his back and we left the little cozy camp" she whispers lowly rubbing the animals fur.

"I only managed to grab the small pouch I kept Jay's picture, a few meds and a tiny bottle of water,they were left with everything else,I had to start a new for things, they're so nice you'd think they're all angels" she clenches her jaw staring at one man in particular and I see her eyes brim with tears before she blinked them away and her stoic form was back.

"What did he do?" Billie asks and Leah sighs "he had been making advances on me trying to convince me Jay is gone and he almost got into my head, it's like they use fucking spells" she rubs her face before getting up.