✓Chapter 18

Graves.

Morgan's pov

"Can I ask you for a favor?" I break the dark comfortable silence we've been in for the past week,she turns to me taking a moment to answer "sure" my eyes meet hers for a minute before she bites her lip.

"Take care of Billie for me when I can't" her face scrunches up in confusion "please don't tell me your gonna do something stupid"  Sophie sits up glaring making me smile slightly.

"No I'm not" she stares at me even more unamused and I roll my eyes "I'm not gonna do anything drastic unless the situation requires me to Sophie" she sighs rubbing her face, before nodding "alright I'll do it on one condition" I raise a brow waiting for her to talk but she turns away staring and the metal cooling in the ground light snow coats the field helping the cooling even more.

You're probably wondering why were cooling metal,see I'm still surprised that none of the naked nails on that bridge got our tires,with the simple knowledge about how heavy RVs are,the diameter of the wheels and adding all the weight of the shit I added.

I decided to make wheel covers,they'll protect any shooter from taking the RVs wheels out and if the rubber wheels give up while we're still in a bit of a pickle the iron will hold the RV up until we can change the wheels, pretty good planning but I couldn't pull it off my own so I have everyone helping... Well almost everyone all Ronin could do was watch since Aerith told her if she got near the fire she'd have to get a shot and no takis for days,I've never seen the child's silver eyes go wider than that even Billie has been afraid of getting burnt while adding wood to the fire to melt the iron maiden down.

She solely believes Aerith was threatening her too, she's also been edge after those things attacked her,she still trains in the field but has a knack of looking around even though there's dozens training and I have gotten the knack of looking her up whenever she's there,the breech caused Hestia's security to get tightened too which is a good thing.

"You like her alot don't you?" My eyes snap to Sophie who's smiling smugly,I shrug slightly chewing on my lower lip knowing I'd been caught day –or night–dreaming about a certain black haired girl.

"Bro! You've got hearts floating all over your head!" A hard slap lands on my back followed by an obnoxious cackle from the girl making me let out a chuckle of my own "and you sound like a dying pig" I say making her cackle louder before snorting "I know right?" She asks wiggling her brows.

"Wanna know something else?" She nods fast "I like you alot too" her eyes scan my face for a minute as her ears turn unbelievably red,cheeks still pale,I guess that how you know she's blushing inwardly.

She turns away licking her lips as her hands reach over to cover her face "now you've got me thinking bout how I like you" I smile making her go "you asshole" I laugh knowing that's the most intimate confession I'll be getting from her turning her face to me letting her hands drop my lips settle on hers for a second making a smile break out on her face, willing myself to detach myself from her before standing heading to look at the 'new wheels', they're quite thick so they can support the RVs weight plus cover the side and also knowing she's got something for asses.

I bend over knowing very well she can't resist looking, a shift on her chair making it creak slightly and I smile victoriously. Yup she's an ass girl!

Walking back to sit down I stare at the dark clouds,I like Billie but I also get the same feeling from Sophie... I don't know if Billie is one to share but I would love for this to work.

Fingers entwining with mine make my head turn slightly to find the other girl's eyes closed face to the sky,I chuckle at her weird ways to avoid direct confrontation of her feelings, closing my fist to her warm hand crossing our fingers together I smile at the sight.