✓Chapter 29

Kiss Deaths Ass

Billie's pov

The weather changes and heavy clouds cover the sky in minutes as we literally threw ourselves right into the big bush of lillie's that we're outside the window. Men get posted to be look outs as the cars were banged closed and more of the men moved to the front door guns aimed.

"Joe!" A heavy raspy voice sounds through a megaphone and I turn to watch Lasso throw herself on the bonnet of one of the cars sitting down "I know you're in there,so I'll give you two minutes to think about this,there are some few girls that escaped from me and I think you have them,we have a community not very far back who won't hesitate to bring this place down, I want the girls,your two minutes start now" as she puts down the megaphone a drop of rain hits my skin followed by heavy thunder.

In seconds as we manage to move around the posted men who probably can't see a thing in the showers, rain beats down hard on us as they try to find a way into the building on the front while seconds count.

"I love and hate this at the same damn time" I hear Sophie say behind me. As we make it to one of the vehicles "why?" I whisper lowly as Morgan gestures to move forward to another vehicle.

"I love rain,I love getting rained on,I love thunder,I love lightning but one thing I absolutely loath is mud, fucking mud!" She growls lowly and I can't help snicker "wow such a way to express yourself" I tease and she sighs "it's ruining my boots. Look!" She stands immediately trying to show me the shoes and I reach for her hair pulling her down as she went "ow ow ow"

"Are you trying to get us found?" I ask and she huffs lowly "sorry" she grumbles just as Morgan opened the door to one of the jeeps moving fast she already has the man who was inside the vehicle with his throat cut and down on the ground dead without a sound.

She goes into the car before opening the back door and we both slide in. In silence she checks the whole front of the car finding a few guns and ammo until I turn to look under my seat and I squeal in joy.

Quickly putting my hands under the seat I pull out the bag of Doritos smiling as I checked the expiry date finding them good,I pop the bag throwing some into my mouth. I hum happily as I raise my head to find both women staring at me with raised eyebrows.

"What?" I ask but it sound more like 'moff' and they shake their heads at me Sophie bending over to look on her side going "aha!" My eyes go wide as she pulls out an RPG launcher and a big gun with some crazy ass cylinder attached. "The fucking camp is that loaded to have this?!" I ask and Morgan nods "remember when I told your they're worse... That's what I meant" she says pulling the seatbelt across her body and I do the same.

"I'm not leaving without giving them a present,get ready" Sophie says standing,she pushes the door open where she loads the RPG waking a little out to the side of the car and I watch as she targets the building where most of the men are at.

Putting her feet firmly on the ground,she lets out a breath and everything seems to stop for a second as rain water hits her skin gently as it runs down her cheek,down that delicious jawline stopping at her chin dropping to the cleavage of her tits.

The hiss from the big gun sounds and I watch as she runs jumping into the car just as the building went up in flames followed by screams.

Morgan starts the jeep stepping on it as she rides down the road, leaving behind disoriented and dead men. "Shit!" She mumbles and I turn to her "what's wrong?" I ask and I watch her gulp gently looking into the rear view mirror,I follow her sight of vision seeing that woman. Lasso.