✓Chapter 14

Fall Into Oblivion

It was silent in the car the dark haired woman stared at teen curiosly,the scars on her cheek told a story,she calmly stared out the window chewing on a few tablets washing them down with water,the steel bat between her legs rocking with the cars movement,one blade sheathed,eyes focused.

"Stop staring" she said turning to meet the intense side glance of the woman "I'm just curious you haven't spoken much" the white haired girl chuckled.

"We're surviving an apocalypse what you wanna talk about? The dead taking over?" She asked cheekily making the woman roll her eyes "no like... Where you headed?"

"Hmm,that's hard,see I came from LA then went to this safe haven it got a little messy,now I'm going somewhere else"

"You have a group?" She saw the girl lick and chew on her plump lips before shrugging.

"Wanna come with me?"

"Uuuh,no"

"So you have a group. How many of you are there?"

"What's with all the questions?"

"See we have a camp, training girls so they can try and save the rest of humanity,were hoping to start with as many as we can trying to eliminate the gangs and you know maybe take earth back"

"Earth?"

"See no continent can help one another right now,the army are doing as much as they can to save people but it's not enough,so we're trying as much as we can" the white haired girl nods before turning away.

"How much longer to the strip?" She enquired and the woman shakes her head estimating "maybe 4-5 hours if we don't encounter any problems" this is gonna be a long journey,the white haired girl thought to herself but considering she was on the roof of a bus for a night she understands how long it might take.

"You really had to make a grand exit from the mart?" She asks smirking making the woman's cheeks turn red for a second "they were all over me and none of the other cars had enough oil and speed so I took what I took and hey gotta drive them expensive shits when you can" she shrugged.

"Can I ask you for a favor?" The woman asks and she nods before muttering a "depends" "we don't force anyone to stay you can come check it out if you don't like it then you can leave" "I'll think about it" she muttered making the woman smile.

"Now would you please explain why you smell like sizzling meat? Literally!"the woman added making the girl smile as she dug through her bag "want some?" She asked showing the mouth watering meat pack to the woman who dug in "shawnks!" She muttered groaning to herself at the salty juicy slightly charred smoking pieces.

Billie's pov

I watch from afar as her figure pushed something through the gate gaps and climbed over before jumping in,she took a moment to compose herself taking whatever she'd dropped before walking towards the hanger,I quickly stood up tapping Aerith on the shoulder before dashing out,i open the big door slightly slipping through before running to her.

She smiled under the moonlight and light snow opening her arms to me widely,I jumped on her holding on tightly "thank goodness your ok!" I whisper making her chuckle "I'm a tough ass" she mumbles letting me get down.