✓Chapter 13

Batter up bitch!

Morgan's pov

Dropping the pack in my bag,I ran back to Commanders house finding it on fire the guy was trying to jump from the window but anytime he got close a shot was fired making him rear back.

I turned heading for the apparent sniper quietly,I drag my blade through his brain watching as he fell,I took the gun and ran towards the commander pulling him away from the fire.

"Javier" he whispered as a tear ran down his cheek, really? He's pulling that shit right now? How did he even make it to his rank for fucks sake!

My eye twitched a little the more I stared at the man crying while holding himself,if the Sergeant saw this.... Can't blame him for over throwing the guy.

I set the gun down, took off my right hand blade pulling the man up to a sitting position,I let my hand swing connecting my palm to his face watching as he fell back quiet now.

"Listen here you little dip shit,I don't fucking know which training you were given but this wasn't it,suck it up bitch! You got people counting on you if she's gone she's gone!" I yell before shoving the gun into his chest.

He blinks a couple times before nodding and getting up holding the gun close, really? I have to go slapping grown ass men trained in combat, twice my size and age to get them running now? When this shit is over,I'm digging my own fucking grave and burying myself! I'm done with earth!

"You can talk!"

"Uuuh... Duh" do I really need to hit his ass again cause I'll gladly do it. "How? You're supposed to be mute––" "we've been through alot of shit out there I pretend to be mute so I can scope out without being probed,by the way steer clear of your Sergeant and his people"

"What do you mean?" "Your man is doing this" I say waving my hand around him "were wasting precious time ,we need to get as many people as you can out of here" I say putting my blade back on as I tied on my face cover.

"I've heard of you––" "please do tell me of the tales spread about me when this people are safe,yeah?" I ask before walking away,I heard him follow behind me and I turned glaring at him.

"We need to get the busses,get to the armory and kitchen fill them up with weapons and food as the people board up" he explained and I nodded.

"Round your men up I'll hold back the sergeant as much as I can" he gave me a silent nod and I ran off looking for the two faced soldier.

Angry is not what I am right now... I'm seething inside! This asshole decided to risk every survivors life just because he wanted control? Why work for a gang? He could've started his own community but nooo he had to play dumb! Asshole!

I dodge few of his people securing his house making sure to keep out of view,the heavy front gate was banged and down, the heavy metal groaned hitting the ground in deafening defeat a huge ass truck made it's way into the community,the side graffiti of the bus made me groan,now what?

Two guys climbed the top of it before reaching for the latches throwing open the back door howls and growls of the hungry sinister undead filled the air.
Their rottening stench chasing away the fresh air filled with smoke and gunpowder making it disgusting penetrating even through my face cover,I held down the urge to hurl up clenching my jaw.

I watch in horror as dozens of undead poured from the truck, what used to be men,women, teenagers... Children all of them climbing down, falling over each other in excitement of fresh prey. Heading for the now frantic weapon less humans.