✓Chapter 38

Zombie Soap Operas and Series'

Billie's pov

"Did you like putting your phone in your back pocket?" Sophie asks Morgan whose hands are gripping the mangled trash bin. "Sometimes,why?" She asks staring head on and I watch Sophie smile "because I could swear that ass is calling me!" She gasps wiggling her eyebrows at Morgan who turns to her looking confused.

"Not the time Sophie" she grumbles and Sophie smiles even wider "are you ketchup bottle?" She asks taking a step closer to Morgan and she turns to her again looking more lost "no! Why would you ask me that?" She exclaims and Sophie gives her a cheeky smile "because I wanna turn you around and hit it from the back until you squirt" I can't help hunch over my laugh echoing gently into the empty space gaining some looks from soldiers above.

"You wanna see what I got from the thrift store right down the block?" Sophie asks Morgan again and she nods looking at Sophie over her shoulders as the girl digs into her pocket before pulling out a black g-string "my big girl panties!" She exclaims swinging them around her index a wide smile on her face with abandon and i face palm hard enough to leave a mark on my face while puffing my cheeks out a blowing my breath.

Morgan's lips twitch in a ghost of a smile and she turns away licking her lips while shaking her head muttering "I always get the crazy girls"

"We're still going to that funeral tonight, right?" Sophie continues and Morgan turns around this time letting go of the trash bin hands folded as she cocked a hip "who died this time?" She asks and Sophie purses her lips an even more mischievous smile face on "that pussy,after I'm done with it" she says and immediately I turn around taking a deep to calm my burning cheeks lest they think I'm coming down with flu symptoms as Morgan's laugh filtered through.

"I think I like you smiling and laughing better, now can we go to our apartment before your crazy ass family with enough drama and plot twists to write a soap opera finds us?" She whines and I feel a hand wrap around my waist pulling me away and I look up to find myself sandwiched between my two girls and I smile.

"A soap opera with a zombie ending,that would definitely hit the market" I say and Morgan chuckles. "When all of this is over,I am grabbing me a penthouse in the middle of an island and never leaving" Morgan says and I nod "spare some space because there's no way I am staying in another city after this" I mumble and Sophie chuckles.

"I'll be kidnapping two people and sneaking them into the UK,there's no way I will stay on American soil after all of the horrors I've gone through,can you imagine walking into trader joe's and catching a panic attack because a zed pushed a shelf over you one time,no thank you" she shivers and I laugh even tho I know she might be speaking of something that happened.

"I am also willing to be kidnapped and sneaked out of the country" I joke earning a gentle squeeze from Morgan "I don't mind, kidnap me before I kill someone please"

"It will be done with absolute secrecy" Sophie says a hand over her chest and we laugh together as we come up to the building.

We part ways as we walk through the narrow door and into the lobby where we stop at the sight of the head of security Captain and Morgan's step father smirking at us behind him. "She is the one who jeopardized the safety of the camp" her father says pointing at Morgan and she stares at the man bored.

"Is this true?" The captain asks and Morgan sighs "I don't know what he's talking about,how exactly did I jeopardize the safety of the camp?" She asks with furrowed brows and the captain turns to the man who goes quiet before licking his lips "she punched me,kicked me a couple times,it's not allowed" he says and Morgan rubs her face before moving forward to show the man her knuckles "I don't have scars or bruised knuckles,he claims I punched him,where exactly? There aren't any marks in his face" she says and the captain turns looking at the man.