✓Chapter 37

Sex On A Stick With Ghosts Of The Past.

Morgan's pov

I sit still staring at the man who sighs at me "talk to me so that we can be done here,I already have most of your friends bio" he waves the punched papers on my face before dropping them on the desk and they spread up.

Leah, admitted she was a nurse before shit went down, Magness will work in the catering side,Milan will be a driver and if good enough an errand driver,Aerith said she was just joining medical school for EMD and had no desire to be in a hospital so she will probably work in the pharmacy side,Finneas and Billie will be working on the entertainment side,Claudia will probably work in an office because of her condition and Sophie.

I can't help but chuckle lowly when I find the not categorized on her paper and the man leans in to see what is making me laugh before sighing.

"Joseph" he calls and the small boy walks into the room. "Bring me Sophie,I believe she's still sitting out there" the boy nods before leaving and seconds later it opens to reveal my girlfriend who waltzes in confidently taking a seat next to me with a heavy sigh.

"It seems like I'm having a hard time placing you both in a category,you didn't do anything else?" He asks leaning back into his chair staring down at us.

"I have a good aim" I repeat not ready to be placed in any other category,if they don't put me on watch so I can find a way to leave this fucking place and find out secrets which they're trying to hide soo much with the little information they give out.

Milan distracted the nurse with his boyish charm who was taking blood samples and Aerith together with Leah had their blood samples taken twice on my behalf and Sophie's.

He sighs before taking the printed paper writing my name down on the dotted line before begrudgingly sending me to the security category.

He turns to Sophie who smiles widely and leans in innocently towards the man,her large polo shirt drops slightly exposing her cleavage and the guy stares at her confused "I was a race car driver who danced in lesbian strip clubs over the weekends,I miss my crowd so bad you know sometimes we had live sex,you should have been there to watch the BDSM sessions,I usually don't fuck with BDSM but Christ the girls in there loved getting whipped!" She says excitedly before bringing a lock of hair between her fingers twirling it playfully "some guys loved it too" she adds lowly in that british accent before springing off the desk to sit down with a cheeky smile fixing her shirt back up.

"Uh... Okay,uh" he stutters while licking his lips making me snicker and he quickly recovers "any other special... Activities?" He asks and she shrugs "I'm a decent hacker" she says blowing a gum and he nods quickly grabbing another printed paper noting it down.

"You can leave" he mumbles not looking up and we spring up walking out the door and I hear him mutter "civilians" under his breath as the door closes and I shake my head with a smile before gripping the smaller girl pulling her into my frame.

"I don't like this little game" I mumble my fingers embedding themselves into her side and she chuckles "that's what Billie said too" she whispers over my lips right before pushing me away with her hips as she walks forward making sure to sway her waist and her ass follows suit and I groan to myself.

Such a fucking tease!

I let her walk forward as she leaves the door of the building before coming out to the other side filled with dozens of apartments for three people each but judging by the number of people here everyone could have their own and more would still be left,there's got to be more than five hundred two bedroom units in one building how they did the piping and electricity connection is still a mystery to me and also tells about how this thing was planned.