✓Chapter 1

Edit: Here's this,been getting some ugly feedback and I hate it,this is GXGXG book,yes you read that right, a tri relationship or polygamous one, whatever you call it,so before you go off and shit stop here and don't read if you don't want,ain't nobody forcing you not to press that delete button mate.

M,

Through The City Ruins

The gravel crunches under our combat boots as we tredge through what once used to be a beautiful city,human existence almost extinct,the dead now roam the earth.

Abandoned cars filled the streets as smoke still rose from some buildings,the sky that used to be blue now covered with dull clouds.

It was honestly not like this three months ago it was beautiful busting with happiness, lively annoying humans moving about and dogs running around.

Your local dealer leaning over a post greeting dozens of teenagers in exchange of drugs for money. I never thought I'd miss seeing him too but it's dangerous right now the man could be waiting around the corner waiting to grab our supplies,kill us or leave us for the dead while he makes a run for it.

The city was nuked in order to try and give the remaining humans time to run,our parents were the first to actually get us to safety before they were taken away. I can still remember that day like a chant.

The noises and alarms filled the streets,just a few days ago alarms blared and in no time soldiers filled the streets with their large Humvees, choppers tanks... Military,it was heartwrenching,they had specific instructions.

The old,the pregnant, the small babies between 0 to 3 and the cripple "take this key and open the vault in the basement grab that bag and my car,enough food and water and warm clothes, run to the cabin we just finished building in the woods,don't talk to anyone don't open the gates for anyone,stay together!" My father ordered while my mom pulled their small suitcase out.

"We'll be together again once whatever this is,is over" she promised kissing both of us as a few tears trailed down her cheeks "we love you both alot"

"Love you both too" we say and watch as they're helped into the chopper. We walk back into the house packing up fast, taking my dad's car we drove out to the cabin.

An hour into the drive we came across a woman being chased by a man,blood dripped from a spot in her hand looking like... A bite mark?

The man's eyes were white,blood dripping from his teeth to his shirt and jeans,his skin turning pale and rotten. I chuckled to myself turning to Fin.

"Zombie business is thriving" I joked making him laugh,it's true... Zombie movies hit better than most movies... Little did I know.

A scream tore through the air scaring the shit out of me while bringing me back from my daze,Fin grabbed my hand pulling me into an abandoned car closing the doors and we lay low.

Footsteps running caught my attention and I raised my head to look out,a woman and a little girl running from three zombies. The woman let go of the child yelling at her to run,the little girls tears fell as she continued running the woman slowed down taking a broken stick from the ground.