✓Chapter 17

Junkyard Traps

The honey haired girl pushed her back into the wall fingers working fast on her core seeking an orgasm,eyes closed bitting her lip trying to relive an erotic memory,she groans feeling it escape her grasp,it's been months since she had a decent release and tonight is one of those nights.

A hand clasping over her mouth another hand joining hers over her core makes her eyes shoot open,she stares at the white haired girl for a while noticing she's been caught she realizes she wasn't so quiet after all.

Her pale cheeks turn pink making her ears red eliciting a low chuckle from the other girl she rolled her eyes as the hand covering her mouth dropped but she didn't move her hand albeit she actually moved closer pressing her further into the wall even though she was tall the white haired beauty still towered over her.

"I can help you with that" Morgan whispers breaking the silence "I had it" she grumbles turning away before looking back at her "how long?" She enquires wanting to know how much the white haired girl has seen. A smug smile spread across Morgan's lips "long enough to know your still turned on" she said pressing her fingers slightly to the other girl who moaned softly and was soaked by now,she didn't know she liked being caught.

"What about Billie?" Sophie whispers uncertainly feeling her resolute breaking,she doesn't want to ruin anyone's relationship but the temptation of good orgasm was just on the tips of her fingers "Right now I'm more focused on you" hazelnut brown eyes met emerald ones  lips inches away from each other.

"Are you okay with this?" Morgan asks ready to pull away if the girl shows any sign of discomfort,not thinking anymore about it Sophie grabbed Morgan's black pull neck smashing their lips together gyrating her hips slightly over the other girl's fingers.

"Fuck me!" She husked lowly into the ear of the white haired girl pulling on her earlobe making a her growl lowly "please" she added making a sultry smile spread across Morgan's face, consent was all she needed.

Billie's Pov

"Who has a phat head? You do, yes you do" i mock the sleepy brown haired girl whose staring at me boredly as Ronin pulled her lips apart in an ugly smile,she actually slept in today which is a shock I only met her a few days ago but she's only slept for a full eight hours plus when sadated.

"Meaty" Morgan mumbles making Sophie's eyes shoot open before she groaned making Morgan smirk as she sipped her coffee "you and I are done sharing secrets" she mumbles taking her tea from Magness.

"I miss me some monster" she whispers more to herself pursing her lips making me smile. Ronin pulls down her cup and she shares willingly. The little girl makes a yuck face turning to her warm chocolate.

The brown haired girl smiles at the child before shrugging and taking more tea for herself. "I still want to know what the hell it is you guys are using that Iron woman for" Fin says eyes at Sophie who smirks at the man.

"When you beat me at zed body count I'll think about it" she says making him huff "off to get me some more body count" he says walking out the door Claudia off on his heels "the only body he getting is making that woman scream" Milan says making us laugh.

"Speaking of body counts,been a while since I got me some" Magness grabbed Aerith's hand pulling her out the RV,the black and white haired doctors cheeks flushed as she followed her girlfriend eyes stuck to her ass.