✓Chapter 20

Cannibalistic Mayhem's

Billie's pov

"I'm not leaving" we all turned to Jinx who licked her lips sorta nervous "what? Why?" Milan was the first to speak.

"When I fell down that bridge I realized how unprepared I'd been,how much I depended on the rest of you for protection and supplies,I never wanted to hold a gun or a bow,I was stuck in this fantasy where everything would go back to normal and I wouldn't have memories where I looked so... Savage" she chuckles sadly "I've always wanted to be perfect and ladylike but i know that I can't be,life's kick ass skills are through the roof and I know I have to learn how to survive, pushing you all to teach me won't be fair so I think my best shot is Hestia" she explains looking back at all of us.

"Well, it's your choice,I'm not gonna ring you up and carry you off,if you feel comfortable here then we'll let you be" Morgan says opening her arms to the woman who smiles happily hugging her.

"I'm not gonna lie I'mma miss your bitchy ass" Magness informs making Jinx turn red "take care Prissy" she hugs the woman and Aerith joins while handing her a small packet of pills "I still have to take my daily dose of calcium huh?" Aerith eyebrow goes up in question "problem?" Jinx shakes her head no fast making the doctor smile victoriously.

"Ugh! I so thought I was gonna make you my girlfriend,I'm so unlucky!" Milan pouts making the woman laugh "dude we both know you gay as hell" Jinx says making his face pale "no way bro" he chuckles hugging her tightly, letting go she and Sophie share a few words mostly Jinx thanking her for the save, Claudia and Fin side hug her as Ronin hands a simple taki smiling as a part off gift.

She finally turns to face me,she opens her arms wide smiling and I hug back... Sue me but I'm a sucker for hugs,we let go for a second no words exchanged,how can you lash out on anyone who was simply holding onto hope that the world would go back to how it was?

She gets her bags before alighting the vehicle. I wait until she's far and I stick my head through the door "yoh Jinx!" She turns "what's your real name?" She chortles "Jadey, Princess Jadey" she waves before turning again heading towards Terra who was smiling widely... I knew those two liked each other. Sorta.

I nod to myself closing the door bolting it into place.

"You've seriously been together for what? Months and you never knew her name?" Sophie asks and I shrug "she wasn't exactly ever so friendly" taking our places in the seats, Sophie sits down on the stairs between Morgan and I.

Morgan revs the engine as Hestia's gates are pulled open for us,she guides the heavily assorted vehicle out of the community down another road.

Light chatter fills the contraption and even tho she never really spoke Jinx's absence was certainly felt.

★♪★

"What have we got up here?" I ask Sophie sitting next to her on Grave's roof  "bastards doing bastard things because that's all bastards will ever do" she uses a British accent while wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I stare unamused for a second taking a deep breath but I can't ignore the humor, slapping a hand over her face I chuckle slightly.

"Broooo" I drag out before yanking my hand away after she licked it "gross!" I wipe my hand over my shirt. She rolls her eyes a smirk on her face.