✓Chapter 19

Lust Filled Gazes

Billie's pov

Staring at the girl above me never felt much more intimate,she stared right into my soul with such ease I sort of hated and loved at the same time.

Her white hair flared all around us with practiced precision,a question of how many people had seen her like this flashed through my head and I pushed it back, if there was something I'd learned is that pasts we're nightmares that can't be changed.

Her head dipped and her lips found mine in another sensual hungry kiss, nibbling and sucking on my tongue and lips naughtily, I responded with much ease,she oozed dominance and I wasn't about to fight. Yet.

Truth be told it's been months since I got some and my fingers proved to only let me have an orgasm at their own pleasure... Don't ask me either I'm confused about it.

Her hand drifted down to my breasts tweaking my nipples until they felt hard and sensitive under her nimble fingers,a whimper left my mouth when she pinched my right one painfully making my leg jolt slightly from the pain.

A sort of,if not a cruel smile shaped itself from her lips onto mine,she broke the kiss raising her head staring dead into my eyes again,her lips red and swollen and I knew mine were mirroring hers.

Going down slightly,she took one of my nipple into her mouth, wrapping her lips around it she licked and soothed the painful effect into a throbbing one before doing the same to the other. She closed her eyes moaning softly to herself above me before letting go with a pop.

Her other empty hand drifted down to my folds swiping a finger over me,I couldn't help but gasp,I knew I was wet, so wet I would combust if she touched me again at any moment,she didn't stop running her hands over my body until she knew how worked up I felt.

Her wet tongue darted down to my stomach licking a bold wet stripe to my tummy. Her tongue swirled over my belly button making me chuckle at the ticklish feeling before I felt my parted legs harshly thrown over her shoulders. looking down I watched the hungry gaze she directed at my pussy and in that instant I felt heat crawl on to my cheeks.

So this is how the girls I hooked up with felt underneath me.

Licking her lips,her hand moved parting my folds exposing my now throbbing clit "fucking touch me already" I whine lowly,a chuckle escapes her lips and right then I felt her hot tongue make contact with my clit and I jolted slightly,her other hand pinned me back down pressing on to my tummy.

She explore my folds with expertise and low moans tore from my throat, heavily aware of our group just outside I really didn't want to make it more obvious I'm getting banged— "fuck!" I hiss slapping a hand over my mouth the other gripping fistfuls of her hair.

Her thumb had taken over my clit as her tongue teased my entrance "delicious" she mumbles before shoving her tongue back into my entrance. Moaning through my hand I sway my hips trying to get closer to my orgasm and just when I'm about to cum she stops, literally fucking stops.

"Fuck you!" I mumble through my hand feeling slight tears prick my eyes at the lost contact gripping her hair harder,her palms caress my thighs softly as a she blew a breath at my exposed core.

"Open them legs wider" she demands of me and I follow bitting my lower lip now "good girl" she praises and I feel my cheeks burning now,her tongue is back to work on my folds and before long I feel a finger probe it's way into me and I moan her name,she groans onto my clit and I whimper at the new stimulation.

An almost silent 'daddy' escapes from my lips,not thinking she heard me I knew I was wrong when she added a finger and figuratively rearranged my guts slamming into me with such force I bounced of the bed slightly I came apart literally in seconds silently screaming at the good feeling.