✓Chapter 11

Watch out for the living

Billie's pov

"Bitch you're crazy!" Claudia yells at Morgan as she covers the RV,we had to delay our lil trip to the haven for another two days because Morgan thinks it might be what we're not expecting it to be.

We found some four wheelers in the air strip she decided to hide the huge vehicle in,the four wheelers were probably to be shipped out or imported either way,score!

We took down the few weak zeds that we're roaming and she drove inside one hanger to the very back of and hid the RV with a steel screen making sure to cover it up for a good measure.

We put a few of our belongings in our bags and got ready to leave the air strip,it was near our estimated area of the haven. "Before we leave tell me why are you're taking all this precautious?" Claudia demands stopping Morgan.

"I'm trying to assure our safety,if this haven was taken over by a gang we would still have a chance at survival if we find the place ok and we can actually settle there then we'll come back and share all of this now are you going to continue being a bitch or you gonna suck it up?!" She growled at the woman making her step out of the way.

Yeaaah... My panties are soaked.

"Wait Morgan" Magness says as she comes with a make up brush and a bottle, Morgan tilts her head letting the girl squirt some gel on her scarred side of the face she used the brush spreading it and when she was done Morgan's face looked new.

"Why are you covering your marks?" I ask and she smiles "they'd probably make me a lab rat when they find out about these" I nodded "and yeah,I'm deaf and mute to everyone you want to talk to me wait until we're alone and stay alert" she said getting on the ATV.

So here's how it goes now just like in Shrek we have a curse by day sun by night winter,mama nature is busy. We had all cooked up one story to throw off suspicion incase of being questioned,you can't be too careful.

I got on behind her taking Ronin up putting her between us as she faced me and covered her up warmly and wrapped my hands tightly but comfortably around Morgan, securing us,the little girl yawned cutely settling her head on her new pillows, my titties.

Aerith and Magness were riding together,Milan and Jinx on another and the last was with Finneas and Claudia. We revved leaving the air strip heading for rolling hills.

Morgan and Fin led as Aerith and Milan covered the back,it's a surprise this place had no zeds,maybe they make sure to kill any that come close,the huge gated community came into view but unlike all the other times when it was all taken care off moss covered the roads and some of the houses lay on untrimmed grasses and hedges.

The gate was wide open and we rode in cautiously, chatting from the distance made us pull over and hide between some of the big houses, peeking out we find armed men in uniforms walking around.

After a while they leave and Morgan takes her blades off putting them in a sheath,she pulled her camo down attaching them to her thighs,before pulling them up.

She turned around and found us staring "what? Y'all never seen an ass before?" She chuckled walking back to the the ATV. "Well I'm glad this lil girl is asleep,that's one fine ass" I whistle lowly making her shake her head "what? I'm an ass gi––mmph" she covered my mouth with her hand head hanging as she shook it slightly