✓Chapter 33

Claustrophobic Measures

Sophie's Pov

My hands pound the glass trying to break it as a scream of frustration leaves my mouth,only the crazy bitch had said it was bullet proof but my panicked mind can't comprehend it.

All I can imagine is the water filling up from the dozen holes reaching me and I can't stop banging on the glass with panic. A laugh from behind me sounds and I freeze when I realize she's back and I struggle to control my breathing only to prove useless.

She's been doing this for hours after she realized I hate being in small spaces or strapped down.

I woke up with a metal stuck in my wrist, whatever the fuck she was doing,no idea and before I knew it the straps holding me down were gone and I was attacking her with the empty medical metal tray while kicking the fuck out of her guts before she pushed me into a wall and I slammed my head loosing focus for a while, she injected me and I went limp and unconscious in seconds and later I woke up in a fucking nailed down coffin.

The fucking nonce put me in a bloody coffin!

I turn around with water already reaching my calves to glare at her just as water starts trickling in from the top and I clench my jaw. If she had wanted to kill me she would have already but she's having fun watching me loose control.

I don't know what she's done with Morgan but fuck when I'm out of here I'm gonna slam her head into those tiles until I'm satisfied and I'll dance over her fucking body just for my pleasure.

Water runs over my face as I watch her coming closer and closer to the glass. She stares at me with curiosity and I don't move a muscle either,the tiny cut when I was attacking her with the tray,I left on her temple is all stitched up and I want to laugh at her,has she even been outside this glass walls? A little smacking and she gets stitches,wow.

"What are you gonna do when that water reaches your neck?" She asks and I keep still my chest rising and falling with every harsh breath I take in. My hair sticks to my skin as my lips tremble and my hands clench onto tighter fists.

Pain rocks my left hand and I groan looking down only to find the metal still in my skin and my brows furrow.

What the fuck was she even doing with this thing!

"I don't understand how you heal so fast but the virus inside you is fascinating I hadn't even managed to tear the skin and the cut healed up as I turned my head and I decided to reach your veins another way,your friend doesn't heal as fast as you–" a scream leaves her lips as she quickly steps back tripping slightly a panicked look on her face.

I have banged on the glass hard when I realize that whatever she was doing to me she did it to Morgan too and now I'm more angry.

Scared. Good,she should be.

"The glass is bullet proof,you cannot break it" she says again as her chest rises and falls at my little charade.

My head tilts to the side when I realize that ever since I focused my attention on her all the anger has made me forget that I am in a glass box and I suck my teeth gears turning in my head.

I don't think she can get whatever she wants from Morgan,Aerith had said she tried to understand the virus but didn't have enough proper equipment but if this girl has all this water, electricity and whatever else resources she can squander,it probably won't be long till she finds out why but by then I need to be alive to make sure Morgan and I escape this place.