✓Chapter 24

Crazy Hazel Eyed Beauty

Billie's pov

I walk around the security room I locked myself in for a few hours during the past few days we've been here. I can see the other side of the store through the two way mirror only that I had access to the whole store just by walking across the room.

The event that happened the day before running wild and fresh in my brain.

Morgan had brought me a black and red rose flower she got from the untamed bush on the side walls of the hotel and I remember how happy I was,I mean nobody had ever gotten me a flower and when she kissed me... She ignited the craving in me all over again and before I knew it Sophie was behind me placing something on my head.

I rushed to a reflective window looking at it and I caressed the petals of the same flower on my head like I was in a trance. It was a beautiful crown of rose flowers and I smiled dumbly at myself before walking out placing a kiss on her lips but she didn't let me escape she held me flush against her by my ass and I was lost in her until I felt Morgan's hand on my waist as she placed kisses on my exposed neck,at first it felt so natural for me, so good,I didn't want to loose any of them,I wanted them both to take me but fear also gnawed at me and I snapped out of the euphoria glazed in my brain and pulled away from the both of them in haste

I stuttered around about giving me time and shit as Sophie shook her head at me 'no' but I played around before running away from both of them, Sophie was behind me hot on my heels but Morgan held her back and from then on I've been ignoring them both purposely. Not being in the same room with them at any moment or anywhere for that matter.

I don't know why I ran, i seriously don't. I loved the way I felt sandwiched between them,the attention they showered me with,the good flow of energy between the three of us and fuck... those goddamned sparks,I was burning with each touch and of course self sabotage being a real good mate I had to find an excuse and run.

Im still punching myself over it and I wish I could take it back and I would've stayed. I want to go back to them,I just don't know where to start. What will I say?

The glass door of the store opening gets my attention when Sophie walks through with a pen and sheet in hand,her very sharp blades hanging from her back with ease.

Her hair is up in a messy bun,she doesn't waste time walking to the shoes section where she starts putting tabs on the sneakers and boots ignoring the vans purposely and I smile,she really hates vans.

She throws a smug look at the paper before walking to the underwears and socks she looks at the latter disgusted for a second before looking at the ones on her feet and my mouth drops open in disbelief. So she's the one whose been stealing my ducky covered socks! Here I was man handling Fin for them all this while.

The door opens again and Morgan strolls in the room looking tired, dark circles under her eyes, shoulders slightly slumped and I'm sure it's not the heavy gun holstered around her waist,a slight drag in her footstep but she takes it all head-on. Like the leader of this small crew of ours.

She refused to sleep and went looking for cars big enough to carry the girls when we go to break them out tommorow,she was the one who went back to Hestia herself to give Terra the coordinates to our hotel since she wanted to be far away from the rats when Fin and Claudia decided to act like expert exterminators and managed to kill all them in hours. Which was what ruled them out from going back to the vincentians hide out, pretty sure Claudia would bomb the whole place the moment we manage to get the girls out,which is an okay idea to me but Aerith being the normal human being amongst all of us wanted the medical equipment they have. Sad sad news, Sophie was hoping to see another free movie like explosion,the only condition she had was to be far away when it happened this time.