✓Chapter 35

Steamy Hours

(Something about writing smut from a sub's point of view is just sexy,lol,here's your smut,I won't keep y'all waiting anymore!)

Billie's pov

"Billie" the radio on my belt cracked and I realize it's Morgan's voice and I unhook it bringing it to my lips pressing the receive button "I'm here" I whisper back looking at the vast land as the sun set between the buildings,it looks so normal.

"Can you come to my room,I need help with this new blade" my brows furrow the more I listen "wasn't Sophie helping you?" I ask mischievously and she chuckles "she quit,says I'm too demanding she even turned her radio off on me" I can't help laughing before pressing the talk button again "I'll be right down" I mumble before taking one last look at the sun from the wide attic windows.

Golden rays painted the sky in hue colours of pink and purple,heavy clouds of snow had gone and now the earth was warming up,if only it was this easy to get rid of the zeds.

We managed to escape that cursed building before the c4 went off, Milan didn't say where he had found it but by his big smile I couldn't help shiver a little imagining he had another one and I prayed all the way as we got Morgan and Sophie away from that building that he wouldn't set it off accidentally the thought probably made him alive.

Images of him setting it off and jumping around like that evil little girl from the Bossbaby cartoon lurked in my brain and it scared me,he was a calm soul but violence is just unleashed.

We decided to stay in the city for another few days just incase that chopper that was roaming around spraying bullets everywhere returned and attacks us on the road.

Now we're in a big penthouse that probably belonged to some big shot.

The parking below was big enough to fit the RV with space left,we scouted it up and it was empty but heavily laden with expensive accessories, the stairs were narrow but we didn't argue a bit as we made way to the top and now that's where we're staying.

The view here is beautiful and the house with a dozen rooms. Weird nobody thought of coming to steal this shit,my house is probably laying as a skeleton after being used as firewood.

We don't know what exactly happened between Morgan and Sophie or why there has been so much tension between the two that has all of us walking on eggshells,all they do is glare hotly at each other's backs enough to start a fire and I want to get my bow and shoot them both in the ass so bad!

My fingers rap Morgan's door and a low "come in" welcomes me. I push it open walking in before closing it behind me.

"I'm here, what's up–" my voice gets caught in my throat when I set my sights on the scene infront of me.

Sophie's hands are tied behind her back on the low headboard, she moves them slightly and the chime tells me that she's in cuffs

Her eyes are closed as her head is thrown back,her cheeks red and blushed,her lips swollen and wet,her neck is a little red with fine lines and I realize she was being choked,her naked flushed body is coated in sweat as she breaths heavily her perky breasts with move with every harsh breath she drags,rosy pink nipples look sensitive and abused,her light abs clench gently as her legs spread out raised slightly by her toes her thighs filled with print marks of slaps,her pierced clit peaking out from her folds as juices run from her pussy down to her ass soaking up in the sheets.

Fuck! She's one gorgeous piece of art.

"You like the view" Morgan purrs from behind me and I squeak slightly unable to move my eyes "you know,we haven't been completely honest, Sophie likes a lil pain to accompany her orgasms, she's pretty all marked up for us"