Chapter 20

We were all called for an emergency meeting. And Niall still had not explained what was happening to me. We were all sitting waiting patiently in Paul's hotel room. We were all waiting on harry. It was me Niall, Louis, el, Liam, Danielle, Zayn, Perrie, Paul, 6 security guards and various other assistants. Paul was on the phone I believe to Simon. He looked panicked and stressed.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Harry strutted in the room causally in no rush at all, no care in the world that we have all been waiting for him.

Everyone looked up at him, with annoyed expressions on there faces. I saw Louis roll his eyes, and Liam sighed.

"What with everyone?" He plonked down on a single lounge chair.

Looking all smug.

"It's not like we've been waiting 45minutes for you to arrive or anything!" I huffed clearly frustrated.

"Oh Bella you spoke" He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Grow up!"

Niall squeezed my hand implying I need to calm down. I gave him a little peck on the cheek. And look back at harry who just rolled his eyes. "

"Oh harry finally your here.You were supposed to be here an hour ago" Paul said running his fingers through his hair.

"Sorry I was with tay Tay!"

"Tay Tay?" Louis laughed.

Harry narrowed his eyes at the oldest boy, who was in hysterics.

"Shut up, Boobear!" Harry spat back.

"Boys enough not the time, i have gathered all of you here today because we have a problem”

"What kind of problem?" Liam asked.

"I don't want you guys to worry we are taking care or it”

"Okay just tell us?" Zayn huffed, since Paul was beating around the bush.

Everyone was staring up at Paul, wide eye waiting for him to say something. I was getting more nervous by the second. I began to hold niall's had a little tighter. Paul took a deep breath in.

"Okay I'm not sure if you guys have seen the things on twitter, fb, Instagram I tumblr, but there is someone who goes by the name of Mr.X" I flicked a look over at harry, remembering last we he was talking about Mr. x and the harry storm.

Harry's eyes nearly fell out of his head.

"Yes yes last week I read something on it" Harry jumped four of his seat.

"Yeah well as you may have read, mr x is claiming there will be a Larry storm, he has a conspiracy that harry and Lou will be coming out of the closest"

"oh for fuck sake can't everyone just get over this Larry bullshit like yeah it was funny 2 years ago but now it's growing old!" Louis scobbled from where he was sitting el was rubbing his back trying to calm him down.

"Anyways we didn't think anything of it last week when we heard about it but there has been a new statement released" Paul exhaled deeply.

"We'll it's about the MSG performance?”

"What about it? Are we not doing it anymore?" Niall said horror in his eyes.

"No no the show will go on, but mr x has been sending death threats to the Directioners, who have expressed there concern to me. Simon and I agreed you guys know what messages from Mr.X that have be circulating" Paul pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket. Everyone was dead silent not knowing what to expect.