Chapter 4

Bella's POV:

A couple of minutes later I was ready, and we were in the elevator making our way down to the lobby. I have my colorful triangle bikini top and bottom (see in side bar for Bikini). I was wearing a crochet of my white spaghetti strap dress, with my brown gladiator sandals. My long hair was pulled up into a high pony tail, and I had my gold Ray Ban aviators on my face. I had quickly removed my eyelashes before we left and redid my makeup. I applied a little water proof mascara, making my eyes pop. Harry was wearing pink, red and white board shorts and a white t shirt and his Havianas, which exposed his cute toes. I would always tell him he had nice feet, I hate feet but Harry’s I liked.

"You'll love the boys" Harry said smiling at me breaking the silence.

"They are good lads. My best friends these days" he said. My face dropped. I didn't really think about the fact that he now has other best friends. It was always me and him. We would come as a package deal.

"I'm sure I will" I said softly pretending to text. I see Harry go to open his mouth to say something, but he's cut off by the ding of the elevator door. Saved by the bell again! Just as we stepped out of the elevator into the lobby, a rush of people came charging towards us. The lobby was full. All of a sudden we were pushed back into the elevator.

"Quick hurry, get in" an Irish accent screamed.

"Louis move it or we’re leaving you here" a dark haired boy with a chocolate milk complexion and hazelnut coloured eyes shouted at Louis. I know of Louis, I know a lot about him. Harry and Louis were living together for a while when Harry was just seventeen. Whenever I used to Skype with Harry, Louis would be there. But skyping became less frequent when harry became more and more famous.

"I lost a shoe!" Louis screamed, running with one white tom, and the other bare foot.

"Okay, are we all in?" another boy with light brown hair, a solid build, and soft welcoming eyes asked.

"Wait, where's Paul?" the Blondie questioned looking around, as if to find him in the elevator.

"last time is aw him he was pulling a girl off me." Louis shrugged.

"let's just go, he will find us one way or another.". We pushed the elevator button, going to the car park.

"Louis do you have the keys to the bus?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, but I can't drive here. I don't have an Australian drivers license" Louis sighed.

“Well that’s a brilliant plan guys! How do we expect to go anywhere?" Liam asked.

We reach the car park and exited the elevator. Louis presses the stop button on the elevator, to make sure none of the screaming girls make their way down into the car park.

"Wait! Bells you have your license right?" Harry questioned turning towards me.

"Y-yeah." I said hesitatingly, knowing what he's going to ask.

"Well then Bella can drive" Harry exclaimed, pointing at the black van, acting as if he had come up with a brilliant plan. I turn to look at the van.

"I couldn't, That van is way too big, I can't drive that" I said. My eyes became wide.

"No you have to, it’s easy. It's the same as driving a car." Harry said, grabbing me by the wrist and tugging me towards the van.

"Harry I can't! I drive a little mini Audi A1, I couldn't possibly." I said shaking my head trying to release my hand from Harry's grasp, but his hands are too strong against my little wrist.