Chapter 12

Please don’t forget to VOTE and COMMENT your thoughts, that would be amazing.

---------------------

Bella’s POV:

We arrived back in Sydney after what felt like a long flight. Harry and Zayn slept for most of it. Louis was put into the naughty corner and had to sit on his own after, he thought it would be funny to wrap the toilet with glad wrap, well Paul ended up falling into the prank. So Louis go banished. Liam was on his third romance movie, and niall was catering to my every need, and would follow me to the bathroom. The boys weren’t allowed to go out and greet the fans, security and the police felt it was far to dangerous for the fan and the boys, so we were escorted through a alternative exit at Sydney airport.

 Bella's POV:

When we got to the hotel yet again we were met by thousands of screaming fans. This time the boys took a few photos with the fans and signed a few autographs. I went back up to the room while the boys did what they had to doo. I flicked on the Tele in the lounge and started watching Friends Re Runs.I hadn't event noticed i had fallen asleep, untill i heard the hotel door open and shut. But i was too tired to try and open my eyes.

"Bella! are you awake?" a soft English accent whispered, it was harry, but i didn't have the strength to reply.

what felt like seconds later a blanket was draped over the top of me, and a soft kissed was placed on my forehead, and that's the last thing i remember before drifting off back into a deep sleep.

Harry's POV:

After signing hundreds of autographs and taking what felt like thousands of photos. I had enough. I looked around too see If Bella was okay. I have been avoiding her since the little hotel incident, i don't know why i guess i just freaked, i just freaked over the fact that i realised im in love with my best friend.

"Harry you coming?" Louis Called over his shoulder, they were all heading to the restraunt in the hotel, for some dinner.

"Um.... ill meet you there, I'm going to go and look for bella, see if she wants to come".

I used my room key to let myself into the hotel room.

The drapes were down and the television was.

"Hello! Bella you here?" i called out as i walked towards the tv room. there was no response.

As i enter the room i see Bella with her eyes closed.

"Bella are you awake?" i called just to make sure.

She looks so beautiful when she sleeps, so at peace, i also love it when she sleep talks, she has been doing that from when i first met her. Just little secrets, that i will keep with me forever, she is a very private person, and never really likes to talk about her feelings, or whats going on inside, but every so often she would tell me in her sleep. I run into my room and pull the dooner of the bed. And make my way back over to her, this beautiful and perfect creature im so lucky to call my best friend. I will never do anything to ruine what we have, i have to push my feelings aside. I drap the dooner cover over her little body.

Placing a little kiss on her forehead.

before leaving the room.

Bella's POV:

 It was the boys last day in Sydney, they will be flying back home tonight, where they will visit there families and then next week they will be off I start there world tour, for there new album take me home. It's going o be hard saying goodbye, these past two weeks have flown by. Harry has still been acting a little weird around me but I'm just brushing it off as the new harry. Niall and I have gotten even closer in the last few days, since he has been keeping a close eye on me. I even slept with him in his bed a couple of times. The purging has stopped although eat still has been hard. Niall is always sure to watch me eat and reminds me when its time to. We tend to argue over how much food i need to eat. I had already packed the last of my things, and I was ready and waiting in the living room for the rest of them. they were going to drop me off on there way to the airport, since Paul had my car sent back to my house whilst we were in Perth. I wanted there last memory of me to be a pretty one, so i was dressed in White cropped skinny jeans, with a floral crop top and Gold Gladiator sandals. I softly curled my hair, and applied a little make up. The rest of the boy came and joined me, we were just waiting on harry and Paul. Niall was on one side of me and Liam was on the left. Zayn and Louis was brawling in front of us like a bunch of hyenas, and we just sat there and watched in amusement.