Chapter 10

Bella's POV:

It has been over a week and I had been with the boys on there Australian tour, we are currently in Perth, getting ready to hop on the plane, back for the Sydney concert. Harry and I have not argued since the little clash on the boat back in Sydney on the first day. it's been nice, I've gotten to know all the boys a little better, and I actually have grown close to niall we have spent a lot of time together , he was sweet and funny, he has this contagious laugh, that you can't help but laugh when he does. He has these beautiful blue eyes and he is just is gently and kind hearted. He was really starting to grow on me. I was in the shower shaving my legs. I had the music blasting from my iphone "Drunk by Ed Sheeran!" it's my favourite song at the moment is always on repeat, my eyes are shut and I'm just signing along, to the lines to do know and humming the ones I don't.

"Bella I think you should let Ed sing it?" Harry voice bellows from inside the bathroom I jump spinning around, I find Harry sitting on the toilet.

"Omg Harry what are you doing! Get out!" I scream crossing my legs covering my vajayjay and using My hand to cover my boobs.

"What does it look like? You were taking to long and nature called!" He laughed still sitting on the toilet, smiling up at me.

"How long have you been there?" I questioned the curly haired boy who was taking a poop.

"Long enough!" He smirked!

"Omg Harry! To far!" My cheeks were now a Rosie red.

"What did you see?" I question narrowing my eyes at Harry.

"nothing! Relax!" He smirked again, focusing his attention to his phone. (Yes people Harry is texting and shitting!

"nice tattoo by the way! When did you get that one?" He said still looking down at his phone.

"You came with me to get my star tattoo, remember?" I said.

He lifted his eyes from his phone "I'm not talking about that one!" He smiled giving me a wink.

"Omg Harry you said you didn't see anything!" I shouted.

"We'll I lied!" "Harry get off the fucking toilet get me a towel and leave now!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Argh fine! Your such a party pooper!" He groaned I shut my eyes as he hoped of the toilet and pulled his pants on. He opened the shower door "here you go madam he smirked holding. The towel out in front of me. To far for me to reach without letting go of one of my boobs.

"Harry give it to me!"

"what does t look like I'm doing?" He smirks. 

"Argh your so annoying!" I groan letting go of one boob and snatching the towel from Harry. I watched him his eyes didn't leave mine they didn't wonder up and down my body like they had before. He was just staring me straight in the eyes, like he was trying to calculate something. I got this funny feeling in the pit of my stomach and my heart began to race a million miles an hour. I could feel it pumping against my rib cage.

"Harry are you in there we've got to go flight time has been moved were late!" Zayn called from the door. Snapping Harry out of his daze. He looked flustered.

"Ohhh um yeah I am!" He turns on his heels with his back now facing mine allowing me to wrap the towel around me and step out of the shower.

"Where is Bella?" Zayn questions. "Um she's in here with me!" Harry buckled.

"What is she doing in there with you?" Zayn asked curiously through the door.

Harry smiled, "she was taking a shower!".