Chapter 39

I didn’t know what to say or how to say it. transferring my thoughts on paper proved harder then I expected, and a shit load more emotional. my hand was shaking the entire time, and the sadness had hit that I may not see harry again or these people I have grown to know for a very long time. I finally put the finishing touches on my last letter to harry. I folded it, popped it into a envelope and placed it on my bed side table, knowing that when someone comes to look for me they won’t miss it.

I had changed into something a little more comfortable, my usual tights and a t-shirt, with my once white converse. I had to get out of there soon, I didn’t want to risk anyone catching me as I try to escape. I round up my bags and head for LAX.

--------------------------------

I was waiting in LAX at the gate waiting to board the plane. I had to arrive 3 hours before departure since it was a international flight, which isn’t good because I grow nervous by the second, hoping nobody it yet to discover my absence.

My phone began to ring, it was an unknown number. I proceed to answer it sliding the answer button across. 

"Hello?" 

"Oh hello, is this Miss Isabella Ryan?" 

"It is, may I ask who's calling? 

"Oh my name is Rebecca Wynter, I am the tour manager for the wanted" What the hell is the wanted calling me for, oh god what did the boys do. 

"Umm.. Is there a problem?"

"I was just calling to offer you a position as head style coordinator for the wanted" Um was this really happening right now. 

"Ahhh"

"I understand this is out of the blue, but I would like to organize a meeting with you before you leave LA"

"I don't mean to be rude, but why?"

"Let's just say you have been highly recommended, and we would love you to join the team" 

"We'll I'm actually at the airport, I'm heading home"

"Sorry I was not informed you were leaving so soon"

"Yep"

"We'll how about we reimburse you for the plane ticket, we can meet tonight and if you don't wish to accept the position we will put you on a plane first thing tomorrow"

"Oh I'm not sure, I don't think it's such a great idea" What the hell would the boys think If I left them for their sworn enemies. 

"What do you have to lose?"

If only she new.  But I guess I've already lost as much as I could already. 

"So what do you say?"

"Okay fine under 1 condition you get me on the first plane out tonight if this doesn't work out."