Chapter 35

I woke up to commotion in my room. I slowly peeled my eyes open to El arguing with the nurse, the same grumpy one from last night. I don't no what's up her ass. 

"I'm not going anywhere!" Eleanor said sternly.

"Ah miss visiting hours are over you can come back in 3 hours"

"Gezz I'm not going to make any noise, you won't even know I'm here" 

"Miss if you don't leave I'm going to get security to escort you out" 

"We'll I'm going to get my security to escort you out" El rested her hand on her side popping her hip out. 

The nurse rolled her eyes, neither of them have even noticed that I had awoken. 

"For miss Ryan's well being and the other patients in this hospital , you must leave."

"Excuse me her well being? You lost her for 5 hours,I don't think my being here is any worse then that" It was quiet amusing to watch. 

The nurse went silent. Before she had a chance to speak. 

"Let her stay... Or else" 

"Bella your awake!" El jumped on the spot clapping her hands in excitement. 

"Or else what... Miss Ryan you don't scare me, if anything you are in a huge amount of trouble" 

"Or else ill tell everyone that you allowed me to leave" 

"That is not true. Pfffft. As if anyone would believe you!" She pursed her lips. 

"Ohh "miss" . I can be very persuasive" 

Something people don't know is I can act, very well might I add. That's how I was able to keep my secret for so long. 

I pursed my lips mimicking the nurse. 

"Don’t make this more difficult than it has to be, Beth!"

"My names Betty!"

"So what’s the verdict Beth?"

"its betty!"

"Whatever"

It looked like the nurse was having a internal battle contemplating whether or not she should or shouldn't. 

"Fine! But If I have to come in here once! You'll be having no visitors ever!"

The nurse turned on her heels and stormed out. 

"Thank you!" El screamed out to the nurse sarcastically. With a smug look on her face.