Chapter 32

"Bella wake up! It's me!" 

"Hmmm mmmm" I moaned.

"Is-A-Be-Lla open your eyes" The voice whispered.

 I was fighting my fatigue, i wasnt allowed to sleep until midnight and then i ended up crying myself to sleep, since i was stuck alone with my own thoughts. i slowly opened my eyes. To a blurry face, wearing a black hood. So you know, my first instinct was to scream. The figure clasped there hand over my mouth, trying to stop me from screaming, but I still managed a muffled scream through there big hand. 

"Shhh Bella, shhhhh it me"
 He took the hood down.

"It's me harry, you moron" He giggled.

"Harry?" Huh why was harry dressed like that.

"What are you doing here? Is it morning already?"

"No it's like 3am." He giggled again.

 "What it's 3am? What the heck are you doing here?"

"I've come to show you something."

"Now at 3am you came to show me, it couldn't wait till tomorrow?"

"Noop!" he said popping the ‘p’.

"Okay.. Then show me?"

 "It's not here."
  "Huh?"

 "Put these on, we've got to go, Mrs. trunchbald is doing her laps of the corridors, we have to be quick!" He threw a pile of clothes at me.

"I can't leave."

"Yes you can we will be back before morning! Quick put it on, I’ll go stand guard at the door."

I quickly hop out of the bed. I have gained a little strength back. Along with a little weight, when they were feeding me through the tubes. Thankfully they removed the drips before I went to bed. I pull on the black tights, along with a lacey black Victoria's Secret bra, grey t-shirt and a black VS hoodie. They all still had tags on them.

 I slowly popped my head out the door. Where harry was standing guard. "Did you swing past VS on your way here?" I giggled

He smiled," well I needed you dressed for the part!" He flashed his pearly whites.

 "Dressed for what part? Where are we going Anyway?"

"I can't tell you I have to show you?"

What the hell does that even mean, it's not that difficult to tell someone the destination, but I didn't push it.

 "Okay the coast is clear! Let's go!" Harry motioned for me to step out of the room.

"Ahh harry you didn't bring me any shoes." I pointed down to my feet his eyes dropped to my feet.

"Oh whoops, I left them in the car! Come quick!"

"I'm not walking through the hospital bare foot." I folded my arms across my Chest.

"Okay fine! Hop on." Harry faced his back to me.

"Oh no harry I've gained abit of weight I don't think you can lift me." I said sarcastically.

"Too soon... For those jokes!" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Soz" I shrugged.

I hoped on and we escaped out of the hospital and into freezing cold New York.

I jumped Into the passenger seat of the big black range rover. Oddly enough it was Opposite side to it was back home, it was like me sitting in the driver seat back home or even back in London.

"Wait are you even allowed to drive here?"

 "No!"

I looked at him Blankly.

"Harry!" I sighed

"Relax we will be fine."

"Your driving on the opposite side of the road! It's different from back home."

"Yes I know, I got here in one piece didn't I?" He had a point.

"So who's car is this?"

"Paul's"

 "Does he know you've taken it?
I think I knew the answer to the question.

"Nop." He smirked. 

"Oh god, okay fine wake me up when we get there." I shut my eyes trying to get a little sleep, also I didn't want to distract him while he was driving illegally on the wrong side of the road.

 Minutes passed.

"Bells we are here!" Harry tapped me.
 I was so on edge about harry driving illegally in another country that I really couldn't take a nap. But I didn't want him talking and driving so I sat silently. 

 I opened my eyes harry had already hoped out and was coming around to open the passenger door.

"Here pop these on." He handed me a pair of his sneakers and socks.

"So you went to VS got me an entire outfit but then forgot to get me a pair of shoes that actually fit." I laughed, I quickly slid the shoes on and hoped out of the car. 

Harry began to walk off into the distance, from where I was from behind him it looked like he was talking to himself I couldn’t make out what he was saying it was more like a mumble.

"ahh harry are you talking to yourself?"

he stopped in his tracks. "pfft no..." he was lying.

"okay well wait up!" I quickly scurried over to harry.

We arrived at a dock just off the New York harbour. We had full views of the new York skyline, and the famous Statue of liberty, it was magical. The sky was dark as night, and the stars were twinkling in the sky, there wasn’t a cloud in sight. the moon was shining brightly and reflecting of the surface of the water.

"WOW" I gasped.

"nice huh?"

"its beautiful!" I was mesmerized by what I saw, a little piece of heaven amongst the hustle and bustle of the city that never sleeps.

We took a seat on a bench that looked over the harbour, the night was cool.

"oh bells I forgot to mention, I’m really sorry that Taylor tried to kill you, and I’m even more sorry that I invited your dad I just thought it was the right thing to do." he said awkwardly, focusing his eyes out into the distance.

"no, it’s not your fault don’t even worry about it, how were you to know that your girlfriend was trying to kill you and me, and that my dad was going to hit me." I giggled.

Harry didn’t seem to find it amusing.

"Taylor wasn’t my girlfriend." he said defensively.

"oh okay! it’s okay if she was!"

"... she wasn’t!" cue the awkward silence, I hate awkward silences. 

" yes so, I forgot to thank you before for saving my life on stage on Monday." I said as we awkwardly sat

harry nodded awkwardly not saying anything in response.

"if it wasn’t for you.. I probably would be as useful as a vegetable to dead as a door knob!" I tried to crack a joke, I tend to do that when I am feeling extremely uncomfortable.

harry narrowed his eyes at me.

"what too soon?" I questioned defensively.

"you don’t get it do you bells?

"get what?"

"That We nearly lost you!" he shuddered at the thought.

"yeah but I’m okay now."

"When I saw you up on that stage, about to die, I couldn't stand there and watch, Bella if I lost you I don’t know what I would have done." I just sat there silently, knowing that if I was going to open my mouth I would have said something stupid.

"I couldn’t loose you , knowing that the last weeks of your life we didn’t speak, or that there was bad blood between us, When I was running over towards you, it was as if our lives together flashed before my eyes, the idea of not having you in my life just killed me, and then to learn that you were hiding your illness from me! really hurt Bella"

"I’m sorry" I whispered

"I could have helped you! instead of letting it get to this point where you were so close to dying! I couldn’t stand to see you like that so fragile and lifeless"

"I’m sorry, but I didn’t want you to help me, I didn’t want to distract I didn’t want to add anymore pressure to your life, this was a big year for you. I just thought it was best for me to keep it a secret! and I didn’t ever think it would have gotten to the point it did"

"Well.. then why did you tell niall?" he said defensively.

"I didn’t tell him.. he kind of just found out."

"oh really.. how did he just find out?"

I sighed. "he caught me purging.. in the bathroom! and I made him swear not to tell you or anybody!" I dropped my eyes thinking back to that day in the aero plane bathroom.