Epilogue

“NIALLLLLLLL!” I screamed as I was surrounded in a puddle of what you would assume would be water.

“What? What? What?” a 27 year old man comes running in, his hair disheveled, a food stain sat on the color of his white t-shirt. His piercing blue eyes still glistening with youth.

“My water just broke!” I watched his eyes slowly make its way to the puddle surrounding  me. His eyes grew wide, giving him a few seconds to let it sink in.

“are you sure?”

I cracked an eyebrow. “really your going to ask a heavily pregnant woman, standing in a puddle of god knows what, if I’m sure I’m about to give birth to a baby?” as moody as I was feeling, I couldn’t help but crack a smile. The innocence, 8 years on and he is still the same 19year old boy I met.

“So I guess its time?”

“I guess so”.

We stood there for a moment not moving, not really knowing what to do. 

"Niall" 

"Huh" he snapped his head up. 

"I think we should go to the hospital?"

"Oh Ahuh yeah sure! Ill get your bag"

 Moments later my husband came out with my already packed hospital bag. He wrapped his arm around my middle walking me into the garage and into the car. He lifted me into the passenger seat. He place a soft kiss on my forehead before closing the door and running over to the drivers side and jumping In. Niall and married at the ripe old age of 24. So we were together for 5, married for 3 and then here I am ready to give birth to our baby. We are currently based in London, but in a few years Niall would like to move back to Ireland so our children can grow up there. And develop a Irish accent, he says. 

--------------

15minutes later we arrived at the hospital. Niall ended up having to carry me in.  My contractions had started they were about 6 minutes apart. The pain was excruciating it was like Someone was continuously stabbing me in the stomach. Body numbing pain. 

We arrived at the reception of the historical to check in. 

"Hi my wife is about to give birth we need a doctor and a room now!" Niall said out of breath and panicked. 

"Sure just full out these papers take a seat in the wishing room and someone will be with you shortly. A women who seemed to be in her late 50's grey hair and thick black rimed glasses. 

"No you don't understand she's about to have a baby we don't have time for this filling in paper bullshit" Niall now said furiously. He ease so sexy when he’s angry. He was still now holding onto me holding me up right. I was in between contractions and I could feel one coming on.