Chapter 34

Niall was standing in a room filled with beautiful red roses. Covering the floor of my hospital room. The walls were covered in little fairy lights. I gasped! I stood there stunned; it was one of the most incredible things I had ever seen. But I was shocked I didn't expect to see him here. " Bella I was so worried, where were you?" Niall’s Irish accent rang through my ears. He hoped up off the bed where he was sitting and started towards me.  "No don't! Stop!" I raised my hand. Niall jolted to a stop. 

"Please Bella I love you I'm sorry. It didn't mean anything; I will do anything for you to forgive me" Niall choked out he had a pained expression on his face. 

I felt my tears welting up in the back of my eyes, and my heart began to rapidly beat. I had no idea what I wanted to say. I had not expected this moment to arrive so soon after. It was less the 12hours ago that the story broke. I didn't even have time to wrap my head around it. And now with harry... What was I Supposed to do? 

"Niall.. I don't think I can ever get over this"

"No please Bella give me a chance, give me a chance to prove myself"

"Niall I just don't..."

"Bella I thought I lost you I thought I was going to lose the love of my life, seeing you on that hospital bed lifeless and cold, I couldn't do it. So I did the only thing I knew to do... Drink"

"So I was "dying" and you were spending my finally moment with someone else? What kind of excuse is that." I was no angry, I hadn't thought of it that way. 

"No, I.... Ahh... err... It just happened." Niall began to stutter.  

"Niall; we are over!" It broke me as the words rolled of my tongue. I didn't expect it to hurt that much. 

"Please Bella no!" Niall cried and ran over to me wrapped me in a tight hug. He began to sob into my shoulder. My heart was breaking, for me for him for what we had.

"Bella! You should have seen what I made Paul do" Harry came barging in the room, slamming the door behind him. Laughing hysterically. 

The laughing stopped when harry noticed the flowers then noticed Niall hugging me. He had a blank expression on his face, I couldn't quiet work out what he was thinking. 

"Pfft! I should have fucken known" Niall growled letting go of me roughly. 

"Huh?" I stuttered. 

"I knew he would sweep in for the kill! As soon as he got his chance." Niall hissed. 

"Relax mate! It's not like that." Harry rolled him eyes. 

"Oh really? So tell me where you were?" 

Neither of us knew what to reply.