Chapter 3

Harry’s POV:

"Paul, Bella's down in the lobby, do you mind going and getting her? I'm not dressed for the occasion." I smirked, cupping my little man in my hands, as I walk towards Paul sitting at the breakfast table who was typing away at something on his laptop.

"Well why don't you go put some clothes on, and then go down. I've got work to do," he screamed over his shoulder.

"Because I've been wearing clothes for nearly 48 hours straight. I needed to free willy!" I said placing my hand on Paul shoulder, tilting and looking at his side profile. His brow began to furrow.

"Harry, if don't get that hand of my shoulder this instant you will be free of 'willy' permanently," he said not raising his voice, yet keeping calm.

"Only if you go and get Bella for me."

"Okay fine! The things I do for you boys is unbelievable" he huffed, and made his way to the door.

"She said she's wearing white if that helps" I shouted. He just slammed the door closed behind him.

I was actually getting a little nervous and excited. I couldn't really distinguish between the two. Bella is my best friend from back home. She moved in next door to me, right after her mum died. We were really close. We used to do everything together. She was like one of the boys. It probably sounds silly but from the first day she moved in I had a crush on her, and when we were 13, we made a pact that if we both weren't married by twenty-eight, we would marry each other. She probably doesn't even remember. I haven't seen her in two years since she moved back to Sydney and I left for X-Factor. We spoke a bit but it’s hard to keep in contact. So I decided to invite her to come with us around Australia for two weeks so we can spend time together. I was in the bathroom freshening up. I sprayed some of my new Burberry cologne and brushed my teeth. I didn't bother changing because she's seen me naked, and seen willy on a number of occasions. I wonder if it’s going to be how it was two years ago.

I heard the hotel room door open and shut, and I heard Paul say something but I can’t make out what. She must be here. I did a once over in the mirror and hurried out of the bathroom. As I approach the foyer, there was a girl looked to be a tad shorter then me, dark brown long straight hair that came halfway down her back, these tall really skinny long legs, and little arms. She was wearing a white tight dress, with a nice rounded plump bum for such a skinny girl. I look up and notice on her right shoulder blade; she had a little tattoo, it was a little star, and the letter M inside. That looks like the same tattoo that Bella got when we were 16. I went with her when I was supposed to get my mum’s name tattooed on me, but I chickened out and she never let me live it down. It can’t be her, did Paul pick up the wrong girl and bring her to the room.

"Bells is that you?" I said hesitantly.

She quickly spins on her heels, flipping her hair. "Oh my god! Harry! Seriously put that thing away." she screeched covering her eyes, but she had a massive grin on her face. Well that wasn't the reaction I expected.

"It’s not like you haven't seen it before." laughed walking towards her.

"Yes I have, but if you come any closer to me with that thing, I’ll get Paul here to chop it off!" she said giggling, That same contagious giggle, when you hear it you yourself can’t help but laugh too. What is she laughing at? Is it a nervous laugh? Or is it a ‘I'm laughing at your penis’ laugh.

"Ugh fine!" I sighed running back into my room. Pulling on the first pair of board shorts I see. I run back out to her.

"Are you happy now?" I smirked. I would have preferred to stay in the nude. I walked over towards her. She looked completely different, I kind of can’t believe it’s her. I feel like I'm being pranked. Ashton Kutcher’s going to jump out any second and tell me I've just been punked. I wrapped my arms around her, well whatever left of her, she was so tiny, well apart from her back side, which is still round and perky as ever, I know that ass from anywhere. Maybe she just seems it because she's tall. I squeeze her tight.

"I’ve missed you." I whisper.

She didn't say anything, but I didn't expect her too, she was always really awkward about discussing her feelings.

"Okay that's enough," she laughed breaking the hug. I hold her at arm’s length, analyzing her. I just can’t believe how much she has changed.

"What are you doing?" she asked raising her eyebrows and now watching me.

"Just looking at how much you have changed" I said.

"Good or bad?" she said her eyes growing wide. I ignored her question. the Bella never really cared what anyone thought of her.

"You dyed you hair! It suits you; it brings out the green in your eyes" It really does the green in her eye shining, but there is something different about them, something that is not quite right.

She was wearing make up, her eyes lined with eyeliner, and her lashes long and luscious. She looks like a supermodel, I must say. There was a light flutter of butterflies in my stomach. Were my feelings for Bella resurfacing or was it just the excitement of seeing my best friend after so long? I continue to analyze her.

"You have boobs?" I said, but it came out more as a question. The last time I saw her she had like, no boobs. Where the fuck did they come from? I couldn't keep my eyes of them. Half because they look nice and plump but also because Bella has boobs. They couldn't have grown that fast or that much in two years. Can they?

"Big boobs! Woah! Where did they come from?" I asked hoping she’d give me an explanation. She hesitated before answering like she was calculating something.

"Um, I’m a late bloomer I guess!" she shrugged avoiding my eyes. I know when she's lying. Well I thought I knew, maybe it's been a while. I opened my mouth to say something. What was I going to say, did you get a boob job? If she did I'm sure she would have told me. That's when my phone rang. It was Niall.

"Yeah?" I said answering the phone.

"Hey mate meet us in the lobby in five, we’re on our way up. We're going for lunch."

"Okay we will be down in five." I say and hang up.

"That was Niall, we have to meet them down in the lobby. We’re grabbing a bite to eat before we go out into the harbour, go put your costume on"

I pick up her suitcase and take it towards my room. I gave her a run down on where we we’re going. She seemed surprised that she was coming. I haven't seen her in two years I want to make the most of these two weeks.

"You'll be sleeping with me! Is that okay? The other rooms are all occupied, unless you want to share with one of the other boys." I said, as I ruffled through her bag trying to find her bikini. I know she would have brought one, she used to tell me the one thing she hated about England was the beaches. She loved to surf, she tried to teach me a few times but that failed.

"Yeah that should be fine! As long as you stay on your side of the bed, I don't feel like being kicked in my sleep." she giggled, I love her laugh, it puts a smile on my face.

"I can’t make any guarantees" I smiled, I finally found her bikini. Wow. 10D, that can’t be right. I chuck her bikini at her.

"Okay, hurry up and get ready. They’re expecting us in two minutes." I said, sitting on the bed. She looked at me confused raising an eyebrow.

"Why aren't you getting dressed and why are you giving me that look?" I said shaking my head at her.

"I'm waiting for you to leave so I can get changed." she looked at me like I should have known that.

"You seriously want me to leave?"

"Yes!" she shouted.

"It’s not like I haven't seen you naked before." I narrowed my eyes at her. Why is she being all weird and girly? She used to change in front of me all the time. I guess we were a lot younger and she didn't have boobs then.

"Harry but it’s different now, that was two years ago, a lot has changed since then." Bella said folding her arms across her chest, trying to cover her boobs slightly.

“Ugh, fine!" I huffed and left the room. I guess a lot has changed. I shouldn't have expected it to go completely back to normal. But she did look beautiful, so mature and grown up.

---------------------------

PLEASE GUYS COMMENT and VOTE (: