Chapter 31

"Well what the Fuck is this!" Harry snarled pelting the magazine hard at niall.

The room went dead silent.

Everyone’s attention was on the Blonde and the Brunette.

Niall Picked up the magazine from the floor, and instantly stood up. he held the magazine with both hands. His eyes widened reading the front page of the magazine.

"What is it?" I squeaked, my heart rate was escalating just from niall reaction.

he flipped through the magazine, covering the cover page as he flicked through. until he landed on a two page spread. I couldn’t see what it was he was looking at.

"Come on niall, tell us... what does it say!" harry snarled again.

Nialls eyes scanned over the page.

he shut the magazine, rolling it up tight in his hands.

He had a pained expression on his face, his already pale complexion fading and now his eyes begin to water.

"I’m Sorry Bella, I’m so sorry" he cried dropping to his knees.

"Sorry for what?" I choked, my heart rate now sky high, the heart monitor beeping loud and fast, adding to the urgency of this already stressful situation.

"It didn’t mean anything I promise"

"What didn’t mean anything?" - My heart was beating so fast I could now hear it in my ears. I could take the beeping anymore so I ripped the plugs of my chest. but the beeping turned into long beep - which usually Indicates Someone has died. 

"Turn that fucking thing off!" I screamed

Everyone stood there still wide eyed at me, and what was unfolding. 

"Now!!!" everyone scrambled, around trying to turn of the machine.

"Niall! what are you talking about your not making sense!"

"I’m sorry, Bella I’m sorry!"

"Sorry for what? give me the fucking magazine!"

niall was still on the floor, his head in his hands.

"Niall give me the fucking magazine!" I screamed again.

Niall slowly passed the magazine up to me.

I snatched it from his hands.

My heart dropped into my stomach.

When I saw the cover of the magazine. Niall kissing another girl.

Since You've Been Gone (One Direction Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें